3.50 star(s) 103 Votes
Jan 11, 2021
I remember playing this game quite a while back around when it was first released on a website, i think i finished the game ( maybe i didnt, i beat the final leaf clan suuccubus) Then.... i lost all progress because it updated. But now im downloading the actual game so i can play it as much as i want please keep making more and MORE AND MORE updates to this MASTER piece as im sure it will get super famous one day. Keep it up and thank you so muchhhhhhhhh

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

We are now making Lore videos about the world and universe of SC!

I know that reading in-game can be tiresome, but with Quiet narration and Oreo Rodeo videos you can just sit down and relax listen to the lore and story of the world. I hope you guys enjoy their hard work!

If you like, please like and subscribe! It will help us a lot!!!

We are always seeking ways to expand SC world and this seems one of the best ways to do so!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

We are now making Lore videos about the world and universe of SC!

I know that reading in-game can be tiresome, but with Quiet narration and Oreo Rodeo videos you can just sit down and relax listen to the lore and story of the world. I hope you guys enjoy their hard work!

If you like, please like and subscribe! It will help us a lot!!!

We are always seeking ways to expand SC world and this seems one of the best ways to do so!
I never knew I needed this so much until now. I will be sure to give these a view soon.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes