3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I see a lot of people calling out Zion for being slow on the updates and I will say that it would be worthy criticism if not for various factors. Them being justified as the third Update was ment to be bigger and then Kainkout, the artist injured his hand, not to mention that he's been forthcoming with the updates he makes.

Him being slow isn't an issue of him being lazy or a scammer but part of how the process goes although even I personally wish he would go faster, something Zion himself also said he wanted to happen but I don't intend to allow myself to be so entitled as to think that I can make such demands of creators, just see how it goes and if it's worthy of mine and other fans support.

Frankly I see this as some people looking to creating a mountain out of a molehill.
Many things were done. Scenes, girls, story, etc. But I didn't have all the art to progress the story to the point they appeared.
So I had to rush things a bit. Which won't happen next time. Next release is the final full chapter 3.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Many things were done. Scenes, girls, story, etc. But I didn't have all the art to progress the story to the point they appeared.
So I had to rush things a bit. Which won't happen next time. Next release is the final full chapter 3.
How is Kain's injury coming along? I hope they get well soon and are enjoying the New Year. I absolutely love the art they have created so far.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes