3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Down the Rabbit Hole XD
Nope. Vampires in SC are literally undead, like walking corpses. They can't ejaculate or anything.
They only appear human.

They aren't able to drain succubi because they don't have blood.
Succubi are mostly magical beings.
Their stomach is what keeps them digesting sperm into energy so it can be distributed to her body to move, use magic, etc.
Since their mana is constantly draining, they drink life energy as sperm to keep their power at maximum.
Good thing im a Wolf type then Vamp's can't ejaculate lol joke's on them ( or should i say Suck's to be them ) XD XD XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Succubi are complex. Like they are magical but have physical form too, just like a normal person.
However their physical form isn't sustained by the same rules that we mortals have.
Like: we need blood to circulate, or bones to move, etc.
What determines a succubus physical form is hell itself and what keeps a succubus physical form is her feeding off vitality, due to her parasitic behavior.

So succubi don't have veins, necessarily, but instead they have these tubes around her body.
4 huge ones connecting her 4 holes to her stomach (pussy, anus, mouth and tail)
and many others, smaller ones, connecting to the rest of her body that carries energy to it for her to keep physical form.
This energy is sperm converted into energy.

A good example on how this works is vampire the masquerade. For a vampire to even move, they need to command their blood so they can walk, use spells, use super strength/speed, or simple look alive, with a warm appearance.

So, trying to suck a succubus would be like a vampire trying to drink air or radiation or solar light, for example.
I see, so that would mean that they convert sperm to energy really fast, makes sense considering how many times people ejaculate inside them as so their stomachs would end up bulging if they did fully drain a man, meaning that the energy is mainly stored in their "cells". which leads on to my next question, you didn't answer my question about Succubi being able to bleed considering they are a simulacrum of a human woman so I assume that if they don't have any blood, any sharp force injuries, or dismemberment would leave them with blood less gashes and stumps?

Also, can a succubus regenerate through draining and how many men would it take for them to heal Serious injuries?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I see, so that would mean that they convert sperm to energy really fast, makes sense considering how many times people ejaculate inside them as so their stomachs would end up bulging if they did fully drain a man, meaning that the energy is mainly stored in their "cells". which leads on to my next question, you didn't answer my question about Succubi being able to bleed considering they are a simulacrum of a human woman so I assume that if they don't have any blood, any sharp force injuries, or dismemberment would leave them with blood less gashes and stumps?

Also, can a succubus regenerate through draining and how many men would it take for them to heal Serious injuries?
-Succubi are copies of the angels*. And not of mortal women. Humans came much later down the line of creation.

-Succubi don't bleed. In fact if you cut, let's say... the arm of a succubus, it will be like cutting the arm of a statue. It's mostly uniform inside a succubus, except for her tubes that distribute energy.

-Succubi will eventually recover from all wounds, as long as they have energy to heal and the damage wasn't in their stomach. A stomach wound is fatal for them, since it will stop energy distribution on her body.

-depends on the succubus. some take one man to heal a serious wound, while others might take dozens. Becoming powerful as a succubus is a two edge sword. You gain power but you need to constantly feed to keep the power at full potential. Like the queen, that everything she does, even talking with her generals, is feeding on a man energy. The more powerful she becomes, the quicker their mana drains.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
-Succubi are copies of the angels*. And not of mortal women. Humans came much later down the line of creation.

-Succubi don't bleed. In fact if you cut, let's say... the arm of a succubus, it will be like cutting the arm of a statue. It's mostly uniform inside a succubus, except for her tubes that distribute energy.

-Succubi will eventually recover from all wounds, as long as they have energy to heal and the damage wasn't in their stomach. A stomach wound is fatal for them, since it will stop energy distribution on her body.

-depends on the succubus. some take one man to heal a serious wound, while others might take dozens. Becoming powerful as a succubus is a two edge sword. You gain power but you need to constantly feed to keep the power at full potential. Like the queen, that everything she does, even talking with her generals, is feeding on a man energy. The more powerful she becomes, the quicker their mana drains.
Well damn, thanks for answering my questions Zion. Gonna be interesting too see how the Warlock are gonna be using Succubi in the future updates.

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
At first I didn't think the Mushroom Succubus was going to be for me, but hypnosis and paizuri rolled into one? I feel like I was personally targeted Zion, to me it's how the succubi make you love what's happening to you and accept your place as their prey that matters most even as they take your life away piece by piece. Here's me thinking the Leafhair Succubus could never be topped on my personal list ;)

Kild

Aug 18, 2019

I personally greatly enjoyed the Mushroom Succubus but I wanted to ask. Can they not absorb energy from any point in their body do they need to use an orifice? If so is that universal or can certain tribes perform energy drain just from their skin.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I personally greatly enjoyed the Mushroom Succubus but I wanted to ask. Can they not absorb energy from any point in their body do they need to use an orifice? If so is that universal or can certain tribes perform energy drain just from their skin.
Depends. To drain sperm/cum, a succubus must use her holes. It's where energy drain is released, it comes from their stomach all the way down to their tubes, ending in one of their 4 roles (anus, pussy, tail, mouth) which will suck a guy's dick until he dries up.

That's my vision for them. I don't like, in fact I hate, when a succubus can drain from skin or "magically drain". This makes sex optional for them, which I can't express on how much I disagree with. I hate the very idea of sex/insertion being optional for a literal sex demon.

However, some succubus can drain a soul (usually from the royal clan, but some succubi blessed by the queen can also have soul drain), without draining sperm. It's Soul Drain, which will suck a man or even woman soul on contact of skin.

Usually succubi that have soul drain will use both energy and soul drain, to maximize the effect and get even more energy from their victim.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
At first I didn't think the Mushroom Succubus was going to be for me, but hypnosis and paizuri rolled into one? I feel like I was personally targeted Zion, to me it's how the succubi make you love what's happening to you and accept your place as their prey that matters most even as they take your life away piece by piece. Here's me thinking the Leafhair Succubus could never be topped on my personal list ;)
I agree with the temptation theme being so well demonstrated here. It is one thing to tempt the MC into giving in but this game excells in tempting the player. For example, before each battle you are free to trade a little of your health for seeing an h scene. If you do that, what happens to you, probably just a little damage. Just like a real succubus though, you have a general idea of how far is too far but you won't truly know how far you can go until it's too late.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
I thought the same. When I saw her silhouette in the Patreon I was like "I think I'm going to pass on this one". Oh, how wrong was I. She is definitely in my top list.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
This game will at this rate never get an update so much for hope now dead :(:(:(:illuminati::illuminati::illuminati:

Last edited:

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Depends. To drain sperm/cum, a succubus must use her holes. It's where energy drain is released, it comes from their stomach all the way down to their tubes, ending in one of their 4 roles (anus, pussy, tail, mouth) which will suck a guy's dick until he dries up.

That's my vision for them. I don't like, in fact I hate, when a succubus can drain from skin or "magically drain". This makes sex optional for them, which I can't express on how much I disagree with. I hate the very idea of sex/insertion being optional for a literal sex demon.

However, some succubus can drain a soul (usually from the royal clan, but some succubi blessed by the queen can also have soul drain), without draining sperm. It's Soul Drain, which will suck a man or even woman soul on contact of skin.

Usually succubi that have soul drain will use both energy and soul drain, to maximize the effect and get even more energy from their victim.
what happens to a man's consciousness if he gets soul drained?

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes