3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hey ! ^^ I have a lore question, if you don't mind. Maybe it was written somewhere in the game. I usually read the texts but if it is in the game, then I missed it somehow. >< But do succubi actually need to feed off humans to survive ? Or is it just a devilish bodily impulse, and to replenish magical energies ? Also, could a succubus just drain some energy, and then stop before killing the human if she wanted to ? Not asking if it will happen, just if it hypothetically could (out of curiosity).
Thanks for reading me. ^^

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey ! ^^ I have a lore question, if you don't mind. Maybe it was written somewhere in the game. I usually read the texts but if it is in the game, then I missed it somehow. >< But do succubi actually need to feed off humans to survive ? Or is it just a devilish bodily impulse, and to replenish magical energies ? Also, could a succubus just drain some energy, and then stop before killing the human if she wanted to ? Not asking if it will happen, just if it hypothetically could (out of curiosity).
Thanks for reading me. ^^
Yep. One human is usually not enough for them to survive more than 2 - 3 days before going hungry.
Their whole being is parasitic, they are constantly losing energy and need to drain from others.
And they are addicted to human life, so they will always suck and kill a man.
The only exception is when they are summoned and make a pact with a male warlock, but even so he must feed her with other men, like slaves, for her to not turn on him. And she'll continue tempting him to revoke the contract they made so she can devour him too.

They are parasitic demons. The ultimate parasites.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Yep. One human is usually not enough for them to survive more than 2 - 3 days before going hungry.
Their whole being is parasitic, they are constantly losing energy and need to drain from others.
The only exception is when they are summoned and make a pact with a male warlock, but even so he must feed her with other men, like slaves, for her to not turn on him. And she'll continue tempting him to revoke the contract they made so she can devour him too.

What about Eunuchs? Couldn't there be some Warlocks that either willing or otherwise have given up their genitals to protect themselves from getting attacks to some extent?

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
i really like this game but if i had to describe it, it's like being incredibly thirsty seeing a massive body of fresh water then a the part you sip contains poison. why can't the main character be immune the tits and ass on display is next lvl

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Shit, well we all know from Overlord that Liches can't get with the Bitches but a Vampire? Wouldn't they not be able to drain a succubus as well somehow?
Nope. Vampires in SC are literally undead, like walking corpses. They can't ejaculate or anything.
They only appear human.

They aren't able to drain succubi because they don't have blood.
Succubi are mostly magical beings.
Their stomach is what keeps them digesting sperm into energy so it can be distributed to her body to move, use magic, etc.
Since their mana is constantly draining, they drink life energy as sperm to keep their power at maximum.

Teresss

Jan 21, 2019
Really loved the fox succubus (she now takes over the top spot in front of leafhair succubus now she's 2nd and the other 4 in the CH3 were great as well the Cow succubi one was good 3rd spot for me) and I really like the concept that she doesn't use the energy drain (well she does but not in the beginning though then uses it) but uses a spell that makes you cum all of it in one go can't wait for the beast tribe to come in soon. and really this was unique though and can't wait for unique ones like these to be in the game but if not it's alright as the game is already great with many beautiful succubus's and sex scenes.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Nope. Vampires in SC are literally undead, like walking corpses. They can't ejaculate or anything.
They only appear human.

They aren't able to drain succubi because they don't have blood.
Succubi are mostly magical beings.
Their stomach is what keeps them digesting sperm into energy so it can be distributed to her body to move, use magic, etc.
Since their mana is constantly draining, they drink life energy as sperm to keep their power at maximum.
Yeah, I know that succubi are not material beings but I assumed that they still have some kind of fluids and a circulatory system despite what's stated about them only having a brain and stomach. That would mean they either have Ichor, Ectoplasm or energy flowing in their veins if they have any, but I am just speculating right now.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019

I see, I see. So for the succubi, with great powercomes a great need to snack, eh ? ^^ Understood. Well, if it's a biological need, in the end, there is no "wrong" side to this story. The succubi do what they need to do to survive, and the humans fighting against them as well. Although, maybe the demonesses should think about using and managing humans as livestock : capturing humans and making them reproduce en masse. It could be more advantageous on the long run. Hunting can only give you so much food when your population is growing. Maybe even through selective breeding, they could end up with human males more resistant to drain (so able to give them even more energy before death ) ? But I digress. XD Sorry, this was a horrible idea to present. ^^'
In any case, thank you for taking the time to answer. :)

Edit: oh! I know I was told in the past that you weren't planning on making a game with a succubus protagonist. But will there be a game (or even just a chapter) with a witch protagonist ? I'm guessing the answer is a no, but still asking just in case. ^-^

Last edited:

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
I see, I see. So for the succubi, with great powercomes a great need to snack, eh ? ^^ Understood. Well, if it's a biological need, in the end, there is no "wrong" side to this story. The succubi do what they need to do to survive, and the humans fighting against them as well. Although, maybe the demonesses should think about using and managing humans as livestock : capturing humans and making them reproduce en masse. It could be more advantageous on the long run. Hunting can only give you so much food when your population is growing. Maybe even through selective breeding, they could end up with human males more resistant to drain (so able to give them even more energy before death ) ? But I digress. XD Sorry, this was a horrible idea to present. ^^'
In any case, thank you for taking the time to answer. :)

Edit: oh! I know I was told in the past that you weren't planning on making a game with a succubus protagonist. But will there be a game (or even just a chapter) with a witch protagonist ? I'm guessing the answer is a no, but still asking just in case. ^-^
Can't because no succubi can stop draining a man. As far as we know succubus will end up to want more and more while sucking you, because sucking is the only way they feel plesure. So they can't stop themselves imagine yourself stopping just before a nut, it makes no sense at all.
Idk if in a future we will meet a succubi that can stop herself for some reason, it could happen. It's better to say "maybe" than "never" so you can always go back.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
anybody knows what i need to do to pass through this barrier?
You complete the witch quest. Go back to the Bloody Jaw tribe and talk to the guy in black at the center of the tribe.
This will start her quest.
Then proceed to the ruin close to where your tribe is. The one you encounter Iole.
Then choose a side and finish it.
You will now be able to enter the underground grove.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yeah, I know that succubi are not material beings but I assumed that they still have some kind of fluids and a circulatory system despite what's stated about them only having a brain and stomach. That would mean they either have Ichor, Ectoplasm or energy flowing in their veins if they have any, but I am just speculating right now.
Succubi are complex. Like they are magical but have physical form too, just like a normal person.
However their physical form isn't sustained by the same rules that we mortals have.
Like: we need blood to circulate, or bones to move, etc.
What determines a succubus physical form is hell itself and what keeps a succubus physical form is her feeding off vitality, due to her parasitic behavior.

So succubi don't have veins, necessarily, but instead they have these tubes around her body.
4 huge ones connecting her 4 holes to her stomach (pussy, anus, mouth and tail)
and many others, smaller ones, connecting to the rest of her body that carries energy to it for her to keep physical form.
This energy is sperm converted into energy.

A good example on how this works is vampire the masquerade. For a vampire to even move, they need to command their blood so they can walk, use spells, use super strength/speed, or simple look alive, with a warm appearance.

So, trying to suck a succubus would be like a vampire trying to drink air or radiation or solar light, for example.

Last edited:

Drakor09

Nov 4, 2018
Do the angels function like a motion engine to generate life energy and sustain themselves, or can they siphon energy as well? I suppose the latter is reserved for a traitor/villain angel considering their creator represents life but maybe the act is addictive thus making them untrustworthy.
does these guys have a pattern? or is there a cheese strategy?
Every fight can be reduced in danger through use of Guard or Adalon Shield before using Pommel Strike/Attack, occasionally healing or using Iron Will and Light of Adalon for difficult succubi. General Dahlia and the Spider Succubus are probably the most difficult on first encounter.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Do the angels function like a motion engine to generate life energy and sustain themselves, or can they siphon energy as well? I suppose the latter is reserved for a traitor/villain angel considering their creator represents life but maybe the act is addictive thus making them untrustworthy.

Every fight can be reduced in danger through use of Guard or Adalon Shield before using Pommel Strike/Attack, occasionally healing or using Iron Will and Light of Adalon for difficult succubi. General Dahlia and the Spider Succubus are probably the most difficult on first encounter.
You are correct, angels are self sufficient. And they love to create, you can see by the Angelic Juggernaut. It's their creation.
Completely opposite to the succubi that need to feed on life and all magic are towards destruction.
Angelic magic is usually towards healing and protection. While the succubi and demons in general and damage and destruction/attack.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes