3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
Apr 3, 2018
Sorry, the decision is final. And I already removed them for the new build.
You found them because IND3X uploaded them. He was working on them when we decided to remove them.

It takes an insane amount of work, the animation doesn't magically create itself and it requires a lot from both the artist and the animator. It takes longer for the images to be done since they must be divided into parts. It takes weeks to be animated and since I have plans for 20 games, that's not possible at all.

The game will focus on story, characters, world building and excellent art.
tbh smart idea, patrons will be much more happy with more frequent updates. Also, if you really wanted to please fans much later down the line you could make it a stretch goal to revisit and animate like an old H-scene at a time.

But ya, you don't want to be in a BoWei situation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Monnnn

May 18, 2020
godd Zion I m soo relived that design of the succubi are not like in the warlock saga. I think this stuff is so much better. I would be soo happy to see covenant's design implemented on Warlock's saga characters even changing the existing ones to look more like the ones from covenant.

Dragonaira

Aug 1, 2017
Like I said in my previous posts, the entire combat is being redone and this is a rushed demo.
I'm taking my time to properly polish the game.
When the full chapter 3 arrives, you will see a huge difference in quality.
Even the dialogue has been redone to use big portraits instead of small faces in the bottom left of the screen.
Your prob going to have to say that 10 more times. Get ready for it lol :p

• Haha
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Monnnn

May 18, 2020
Are all the sex scenes in this game dead ends? The art looks real great but snuff stuff is a major turn off for me.
you can do it without dying, u will not be seeing its end but u can indulge and get it together with iron will. Also there are human females(witch can also suck u off without killing u) as well they wont be killing u.

Now that I mentioned I hope we can see more witches and more sceen with the present with

Monnnn

May 18, 2020
Removing animations gave this a huge drop in quality. Its still worth playing but it went from a S tier game to a B tier game.
I think if the number of frames are kept high the quality would not change. I definitely prefer many/longer games with high frame number than one/short game with the animations

Reactions: WeirdWorld

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, I made this game for energy/life drain fans. Since this is my kink as well.
I'm here mainly for the BE, if the life of the protagonist is the price to pay, so be it

(PS I hope we get some corruption/transformation stuff as well, would love to see another warlock spinoff that would be like a pokemon game where you get weak succubus and train them to get stronger, making their bodies sexy/bigger along the way

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes