3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Love the game! :D Guys can you tell me if there is any mod or sth to make the game a little bit easier?
Please, wait for the full chapter 3 with the reworked combat system.
It will be relatively easier, since it depends on how you use your skills most of the time.

Reactions: Everilld

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
That's a lot of great art, but dedicated mostly to a single kink.. Are there any chances that such aspects of the game will be different for next generations, for instance MC actually getting away with the juice or simply being resistant to draining ? Because scenes are great, but achieving them is such a hassle, especially with the tedious RPGM engine.

• Angry
Reactions: Oathakafaze

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
That's a lot of great art, but dedicated mostly to a single kink.. Are there any chances that such aspects of the game will be different for next generations, for instance MC actually getting away with the juice or simply being resistant to draining ? Because scenes are great, but achieving them is such a hassle, especially with the tedious RPGM engine.
Battles are shorter and more objective and the recollection room will feature a variation of those battles as well, so after you defeat a succubus you can just enjoy her scenes there.

And the kink energy drain is the whole reason why this game exists. Removing it from succubus covenant is like asking Call of Duty to remove guns. It will never happen.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
So I got to the Under grove part what do I need to do to unlock the barrier
You need to first go back to the jaws tribe, there should be a guy there who is wearing all black with blonde hair, speak to him and do his quest (hunt down the witch)

Nov 27, 2019
without animation is just a drawing on the screen like MGQ,VHero . MGQ,VHero girls are great but they seem dead not perfect without animation no matter how much audios u add or even hire a voice actor
to be perfect fapping materials , animations is also a need and is a must no1 we are all here for getting perfect fapping scenes more important than enjoying the game.
I enjoyed playing WS that all not perfect to fap got no animation too n the succubs eyes look dead and drawings are bad compare to succub from origin gme
Ofcource we can do nothing if Paterons agreed with this
To fappers who dont need animations RESPECT RESPECT BIGG RESPECT

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes