3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Is the breast expansion only with glori right now?
The scenes with breast expansion I can remember of the top of my head are one of greedy succubus's scenes, gloriosa's temptation after defeat scene, and the one or both of the tribal succubi scenes.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
The scenes with breast expansion I can remember of the top of my head are one of greedy succubus's scenes, gloriosa's temptation after defeat scene, and the one or both of the tribal succubi scenes.
All girls of the leaf clan have breast expansion until now. However it only occur on their second scene, after you defeated them.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You guys sure like to complain about waiting even though you can't spare a dollar to support them xd. Lot of stuff happening behind the scenes and Zion's put in so many rpg hours compared to people gaming 24/7 on any rpg.
Agreed with the choosing beggar attitude becoming a problem on here. For some reason they seem to have really come out of the woodwork today.

Crackers

Jul 30, 2017
Will the animations be left in before Chapter 3 or just completely wiped out? I haven't played it so I can't even tell if there were animations already implemented for Chapter 1 and 2.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
You guys sure like to complain about waiting even though you can't spare a dollar to support them xd. Lot of stuff happening behind the scenes and Zion's put in so many rpg hours compared to people gaming 24/7 on any rpg.
So true, and when the update gets released some of them instantly request "FuLl sAvE". Personally I dont mind waiting, because every update I replay the game from the start anyway, because curse/bless my short memory I can refresh myself on the story and holy heck Kainkouts art is to die for. Keep going Zion of Olympus , you're doing really well!

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
So true, and when the update gets released some of them instantly request "FuLl sAvE". Personally I dont mind waiting, because every update I replay the game from the start anyway, because curse/bless my short memory I can refresh myself on the story and holy heck Kainkouts art is to die for. Keep going Zion of Olympus , you're doing really well!
agreed and i dont understand the people who dump on the side game not having the same art, i personally really liked the warlock saga so far.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Will the animations be left in before Chapter 3 or just completely wiped out? I haven't played it so I can't even tell if there were animations already implemented for Chapter 1 and 2.
I'm not sure if i understood completly what you asked but i asked if chpater 3 would keep the animations previously done for chapter 1 and 2 and that's what Zion responded:

Of course. We can't have one chapter animated and another without it.
Either the entire game is animated or it's not at all.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus
Nov 20, 2017
I'm not sure if i understood completly what you asked but i asked if chpater 3 would keep the animations previously done for chapter 1 and 2 and that's what Zion responded:
The animations will be cut off, while it was good, it severly slowed down his development progress, so there won't be animations on the next chapters.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
How about voices? Will we still see the generals of their respective chapters having voices or will that be cut too?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
How about voices? Will we still see the generals of their respective chapters having voices or will that be cut too?
The voice acting will continue.
But it will remain slow since it must first be translated to Japanese then voiced.
I was thinking in transitioning to English voice acting at some point (next game for example). But who knows.
Time will tell.

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
Is it possible to do the chapter then add the animations later??? Because I can assure you that there are many talented animators out there who are fans of the game who will be more than willing to work with you or even offer solutions to help speed up the process as well as regulate the workload. I've seen people make animations of chapter 3 within a few days after its release, and within a couple weeks there was about 3-4 different versions of animated scenes of each and every character. And thats just the few that ive seen, im pretty sure there are much more animations out there that I dont know of. So I urge you, please do not completely take out the animations as to many of us it is the very thing that helps bring the game to life.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
to those of you who are still wondering about the possibility for animations after doing a chapter, I think he's stated before that besides having to wait for the animation which can take time from development since it must be in the same version or something like that, he also mentioned how the artist had to segment his art pieces so they could be more easily animated so to try and animate any of it afterwards would be really tricky. (please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this lol)

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes