3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you have to find the dream stone for this you have to pick all the strange stone after you find 6 it will became the dream stone , go to the temple who needs the dream stone enter, pick the cat go to your tent, the cat will set in the ground and go to sleep, you will go to the dream world(the strange stone will be a shiny in the ground just interact with them and you will take).
Now this is some terrific theming for a game about succubi. Well done Zion.

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Hey where can I play the game. Also is it just me or should we suggest to Zion of Olympus to not have us die to the cow succubus.

May 13, 2020
Maybe they could do something with her like maybe have her be playable after her scene.
never gonna happen

She was the only one that didn't want to kill the player, she just wanted help with her milk.
kind of the point

Hey where can I play the game. Also is it just me or should we suggest to Zion of Olympus to not have us die to the cow succubus.
that is the game, the ch3 demo is the latest release.

falcolo

May 27, 2021
I know the playable thing would never happen, I just kind of wanted to throw around a hypothetical. Kind of weird I wanted to throw around hypotheticals with a hentai game, but whatever at this point. Plus having her not kill us would have been a nice change of pace to having everyone but Lole kill you if you have sex with them. Also I still don't know where to play the game.

Reactions: ur other dad

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
I know the playable thing would never happen, I just kind of wanted to throw around a hypothetical. Kind of weird I wanted to throw around hypotheticals with a hentai game, but whatever at this point. Plus having her not kill us would have been a nice change of pace to having everyone but Lole kill you if you have sex with them. Also I still don't know where to play the game.
How you not know where to get the game but know how to comment and have an image of cow lmfao.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
How you not know where to get the game but know how to comment and have an image of cow lmfao.
I figured that he probably got the cow succubus picture from Zion's twitter.
Anyway following the suggestion of falcolo, i got a sweet spot for Dahlia.

Reactions: grig926

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Well he must be preparing something for her because different from the others she have 3 option, So this is a possibility.

Reactions: Gabranth2

falcolo

May 27, 2021
There so many good looking girls in this game like Dahlia and the daisy succubus, too bad almost all of them want to kill us in the game.

Last edited:

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Also am I the only one here getting sick of the May's theme memes from the new Guilty Gear? There are so many better songs in the game like the themes for Axl, Chipp, Potemkin, and Faust, but everyone's just like "Nah, May's theme is better".

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Yo only Gabranth2 responded to my favorite succubus/angel question. I'll post my second favorite to get the ball rolling again.
My second favorite is: The Daisy succubus
Daisy Flower - Succubus Covenant

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
To be fair they are probably new to how the site works.

Yo only Gabranth2 responded to my favorite succubus/angel question. I'll post my second favorite to get the ball rolling again.
My second favorite is: The Daisy succubus
Daisy Flower - Succubus Covenant
+1 to Daisy Succubus being best succubus *Note, I still have not played through the entire chapter*

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes