3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Anyone here play splatoon? I'm trying to beat inner agent 3 and to quote the Sonic Adventure 2 Fandub "I'M GOING TO PISS MY OWN ASS!!!!!"

falcolo

May 27, 2021
From my list you should clearly see i love bad bitches :sneaky:, the cow girl is sweet and cute by nature, she doesn't really want to kill you but she does cause it's a goofy character (it's kinda funny and sad at the same time)
Ok looking back at it yeah I see the trend and sorry if I seemed like one of those assholes who thinks their taste is above all others.

Reactions: RavioMakin

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Hey Zion, if you're revamping earlier chapters I have a small nitpick. Could you reduce the length of the pathway to the witch's house? It's bizarrely long, and you have to go back and forth a few times for her quest, and have to go back again if you want the buffs she gives you later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey Zion, if you're revamping earlier chapters I have a small nitpick. Could you reduce the length of the pathway to the witch's house? It's bizarrely long, and you have to go back and forth a few times for her quest, and have to go back again if you want the buffs she gives you later.
Nice one, I'll put a shortcut at the entrance if you side with her. ;)

I have tons of things on my mind right now (many small details). If you don't see it after the release, remind me here again. It's an easy fix. I usually correct a few things anyway after release.

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Nice one, I'll put a shortcut at the entrance if you side with her. ;)

I have tons of things on my mind right now (many small details). If you don't see it after the release, remind me here again. It's an easy fix. I usually correct a few things anyway after release.
Hey Zion I also have a request for an earlier chapter, can we not die if we have sex with the cow succubus? It doesn't make sense to have us die to her cuz she was the only succubus that didn't want to harm us. Please? If you don't wanna do it it's ok but if you would at least consider it, it would really mean the world to me.

• Angry
Reactions: Oathakafaze

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My tier list. I'm looking forward for the new update and really appreciate that you are doing an overhaul on the game, I cannot wait to play the game and see what has changed, it's like we are part of the project because you always listen to us and our suggestions.
Keep up and stay strong!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
These tier lists make me think it's time to pick up this game again. About how long would it take to play through so far and what specs would be the minimum to run it? I am getting a new computer in a month or two but if I can turn down the graphics to run it on this one that would be even better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
These tier lists make me think it's time to pick up this game again. About how long would it take to play through so far and what specs would be the minimum to run it? I am getting a new computer in a month or two but if I can turn down the graphics to run it on this one that would be even better.
I suggest waiting for the full chapter 3, with all the additions and the 8 new scenes. :)

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I suggest waiting for the full chapter 3, with all the additions and the 8 new scenes. :)
I just have one complain , there is a problem with the battle system that occur when we have to select the enemy that we going to atack the game just stop for a few second and this is boring I know that sometime the animation is too heavy but this bug just occur when we have to chose just one enemy,when there are two enemy(the orc and pillar for example) this doesn't happens if you have time, can you try to solve this problem?,(this problem occur in warlock saga too).

shreychat

Mar 23, 2020
View attachment 1220266
When does she appear in the game?! Or is this a future character?
she will appear in chapter 3, but there's a brief intro about her in the current game too.
ps: you have to be interested in the story for it ;)
pps: there's some indirect info in warlock saga's story as well :p
i hope all this intrigues you, again hats off to bossman zion <3

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
she will appear in chapter 3, but there's a brief intro about her in the current game too.
ps: you have to be interested in the story for it ;)
pps: there's some indirect info in warlock saga's story as well :p
i hope all this intrigues you, again hats off to bossman zion <3
Yeah probably i've skipped some parts of the story (sorry Zion :oops: ) but i suppose she's the top tier succubus for the leaf clan, wouldn't be surprised if she knows soul drain

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Inner agent 3 in Splatoon 2 makes me wanna die. It is the most bullshit fight in the game with the most artificially generated difficulty in the game, it is such a bullshit fight it makes me wanna piss my own ass.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes