3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
well since almost everyone is sharing their tier list heres mine lol, we all know why cow succubus is top tier, Leafhair cause her in game shes a sweet one atleast for me even though she uses words to lower your guard, Alruane cause i have thing for tanned skin girls reminds me of Tomboys in a way, and finally the Fox girl since she reminded me of none other Tamamo from the Fate series, For A rank, Iole is a childhood friend I like her and hope to see her character develop more, Astessia same reason as Alruane tan skin in a way i like her attitude as well, for the rest of A rank, BLONDES is a weakness of mine as well lol. as for the rest im kinda lazy to type it down View attachment 1225444
Drita B tier :WaitWhat:

falcolo

May 27, 2021
I will accept the results if Drita wins the poll because I personally also like her and I don't have any problems with her, but Cow Succubus will always be #1 for me.

Reactions: grig926

zewii

May 6, 2021
There's a lot of succubus i didn't encounter :eek:
I understand some of them aren't released yet, but some of them i already met them (like the barbarian girl) and didn't do anything with them, if i remember correctly .. Could someone tell me how many "missable" girls are in the game, atm, plz ?
And, if possible, tell me if there's like a wiki or something about the gameto help me finding them ?

Zion Do you plan do make a "rewatch room" in the future ? There is not enough save slots to keep a save before each "fight". That would be really cool !

Great game, tho :)

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
There's a lot of succubus i didn't encounter :eek:
I understand some of them aren't released yet, but some of them i already met them (like the barbarian girl) and didn't do anything with them, if i remember correctly .. Could someone tell me how many "missable" girls are in the game, atm, plz ?
And, if possible, tell me if there's like a wiki or something about the gameto help me finding them ?

Zion Do you plan do make a "rewatch room" in the future ? There is not enough save slots to keep a save before each "fight". That would be really cool !

Great game, tho :)
It's extremely hard to miss succubi scenes in Chapter 1 and 2. You would have to deliberately ignore easy to see areas to miss it. A lot of characters in the tier list haven't actually appeared yet with their own separate scenes, e.g. Queen and her 3 captains, angels, girl tribe leader. The only time you might have trouble finding succubi is at the Chapter 3 demo (purple forest) which has basically nothing in it except for succubi. However, explore corner of the map and you should find 5 scenes.

And there is a rewatch room. Just search up "recollection" in the search bar and there is more than enough info from people asking the same question to figure out how to unlock it.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes