3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Is this game still alive there has been no update here for ages.
actually it is, the DEV said that he planed to release a new chapter complete so he took more time before release, I am hoping for the best, if what i saw on twitter is the new att demo it will be the best.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Is this game still alive there has been no update here for ages.
Yes, it still in development. Full speed ahead. Unfortunately due to my choices I had to basically remake the first two chapters.
From dialogue (using now big busts/portraits) to a new combat system.
All unique sprites are also being made. Every single character in the game received art as well. Both Sprite and for dialogue.

This is something I should have done from the start and hopefully I can continue to do after the release of the full chapter 3.
It will create a snowball effect otherwise (I'm dealing with it right now). I'll only release a finished chapter from now on. Just like I did with Warlock Saga.

Last edited:

Gaurill_

Mar 29, 2021
It's more a matter of power.

Succubi think of human males as food. But they wouldn't dare going against an Incubus.
I get it
another thing, that you may not be able to answer for spoilers.
But are demons exclusively female? Or apart from incubus is there a way for a mortal man to become a demon?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I get it
another thing, that you may not be able to answer for spoilers.
But are demons exclusively female? Or apart from incubus is there a way for a mortal man to become a demon?
-No. Tbf demons in fact aren't really male or female. They just take a form that resembles human females/males to mortal eyes. Since this is usually linked to biology and preproduction of species and neither succubi or incubi can reproduce at all.
Take for example orcs or Ogres. They are demons that look male, but it's irrelevant to them since they don't have children nor reproduce.

-Which links to the other question. The only way a demon/angel is born is from the spirit to take form in heaven or hell. Humans don't have spirits, they have souls. Which is a very weak compared to a spirit. A spirit is a sentient being that chooses to remain in non material form. A soul is just an spark that fades once the person dies.

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Yeah everything good, I've read the update on patreon some days ago. I have been thinking about it and the demo for chapter 3 was released at the end september 2020. I know that Kayn got injuried so the development started again in january. As it is for now in six months we don't even have a date of release. It's not the first time but care that I'm not angry or anything I just wanna know how the develpment is doing in a clear way. Be more transparent with your patreons please.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Yeah everything good, I've read the update on patreon some days ago. I have been thinking about it and the demo for chapter 3 was released at the end september 2020. I know that Kayn got injuried so the development started again in january. As it is for now in six months we don't even have a date of release. It's not the first time but care that I'm not angry or anything I just wanna know how the develpment is doing in a clear way. Be more transparent with your patreons please.
-The demo was released in late (30) December. Not September.

-Development started in February. Kain healed in January.

-I had to remake many things.

-The new things I had to add were manually changed. Every single dialogue image you saw in the game had to be manually removed then I had to add the new busts one by one.

-Same with the sprites. Every single sprite had to be made and then added to the game, which means that I had to go map by map adding them.

-8 New scenes will be added to the final version of chapter 3. It's a chapter on its own.

-I don't work with dates anymore. Game development has too many variables for me to guess a date. Instead, I keep supporters updated on what we are doing. Once I announce that the game is under playtesting, they will know that is almost time for the release.

-Chapter 4 art development has already begun.

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019

-The new things I had to add were manually changed. Every single dialogue image you saw in the game had to be manually removed then I had to add the new busts one by one.

-Same with the sprites. Every single sprite had to be made and then added to the game, which means that I had to go map by map adding them.

-8 New scenes will be added to the final version of chapter 3. It's a chapter on its own.

-I don't work with dates anymore. Game development has too many variables for me to guess a date. Instead, I keep supporters updated on what we are doing. Once I announce that the game is under playtesting, they will know that is almost time for the release.

sounds amazing

so demons are non binary

• Angry
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

animelover96

Nov 26, 2017

Do you post progress reports on Patreon?

Like, I understand not wanting to give a timeframe, but I assume you post what you've done and what you have left to do on there, right?

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes