3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Did you even read the dialogue? Game said they're a clan that doesn't kill humans and the cow succubus isn't an evil spirit so they should be able to help her.
No I'm trying to see if Zion is planning something in relation to that clan. Maybe a chapter in the future that has them involved in something? Maybe they could be allies to your fight or a clan that you don't have to kill since they don't embrace their demonic side? I don't know honestly, I just want the cow and the protag to live.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
No I'm trying to see if Zion is planning something in relation to that clan. Maybe a chapter in the future that has them involved in something? Maybe they could be allies to your fight or a clan that you don't have to kill since they don't embrace their demonic side? I don't know honestly, I just want the cow and the protag to live.
Each game focuses on a specific clan, with several optional succubi from other clans to give some variety.

This game focuses on the Leaf Clan, so I imagine that it's a hook for a later game. Maybe. Haven't seen that character and scene yet, to be honest.

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Each game focuses on a specific clan, with several optional succubi from other clans to give some variety.

This game focuses on the Leaf Clan, so I imagine that it's a hook for a later game. Maybe. Haven't seen that character and scene yet, to be honest.
Long story short with the cow succubus scene before you walk up to her you find a portal that requires both holy and demonic powers to open. When you walk up to her she asks you to help her with her breast milk and you get the usual help her or fight her option. Once you beat her however, she doesn't try and seduce you she keeps asking for help with her milk and the usual help or kill her option but this time you get a third option which leads to you two opening the portal and sending her to the lunar clan of succubi, who reject their demonic side and I think are separate from the other clans. So essentially yeah you're probably right with that statement so hopefully we don't have to kill them all and hopefully the canon ending of that encounter was that we sent the cow succubus to the lunar clan. Mind telling us what canonically happened there Zion?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Long story short with the cow succubus scene before you walk up to her you find a portal that requires both holy and demonic powers to open. When you walk up to her she asks you to help her with her breast milk and you get the usual help her or fight her option. Once you beat her however, she doesn't try and seduce you she keeps asking for help with her milk and the usual help or kill her option but this time you get a third option which leads to you two opening the portal and sending her to the lunar clan of succubi, who reject their demonic side and I think are separate from the other clans. So essentially yeah you're probably right with that statement so hopefully we don't have to kill them all and hopefully the canon ending of that encounter was that we sent the cow succubus to the lunar clan. Mind telling us what canonically happened there Zion?
Not to make too light of the best girl succubus but I think I've seen this plotline in another piece of media:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Sorry, but I don't speak about possible spoilers.

Reactions: Oathakafaze

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
Hi Zion, i''ve always been obsessed with energy drain as a h tag, it's not very diffused in the classic western tags but it's super popular on japanese h game sites.
It's safe to say i've got pretty much any game from the Dl Site femdom oriented (most of them are monster girl/succubus), there are also some artists that really took energy drain on a whole other level making it super varied, i'm talking about Monster girl Quest, Succubus Prison (トキノコギリ), Succubus affection (zell23) ecc ecc.
I think Succubus covenant would really take off on Japanese H game sites like Dl Site and Fanza ofc with Jp dialogues adaptation... Is not uncommon for H artists to do collaborations, is there any way we could see some artist like トキノコギリ on Succubus covenant in future?

Reactions: babykeem

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hi Zion, i''ve always been obsessed with energy drain as a h tag, it's not very diffused in the classic western tags but it's super popular on japanese h game sites.
It's safe to say i've got pretty much any game from the Dl Site femdom oriented (most of them are monster girl/succubus), there are also some artists that really took energy drain on a whole other level making it super varied, i'm talking about Monster girl Quest, Succubus Prison (トキノコギリ), Succubus affection (zell23) ecc ecc.
I think Succubus covenant would really take off on Japanese H game sites like Dl Site and Fanza ofc with Jp dialogues adaptation... Is not uncommon for H artists to do collaborations, is there any way we could see some artist like トキノコギリ on Succubus covenant in future?
I don't know, tbh.

One day I wish to ask Shiki (Psychedelic_G2) to draw for SC in a horror based game that would take place in the Tower of Ashes (more on that location/planet will come in the full chapter 3). He's basically the god of succubi lol

But language barrier is a real thing. Hopefully I'll find a way to communicate with him and other awesome artists to create more games/spinoffs in the future. Some completely ignore me for not speaking Japanese.

For now I'm sticking with western artists. I need to finish a few games, perhaps the first Era, so I can consolidate the series first.

We are already investing in other projects as well. I'll announce them when the time is right.

There are many characters in the world of SC that would be awesome to tell their stories. A young Kain for example, searching for succubi and witches/warlocks in the City States. More focused on mystery and intrigue than a total war like this first game of the main series.

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
I don't know, tbh.

One day I wish to ask Shiki (Psychedelic_G2) to draw for SC in a horror based game that would take place in the Tower of Ashes (more on that location/planet will come in the full chapter 3). He's basically the god of succubi lol

But language barrier is a real thing. Hopefully I'll find a way to communicate with him and other awesome artists to create more games/spinoffs in the future. Some completely ignore me for not speaking Japanese.

For now I'm sticking with western artists. I need to finish a few games, perhaps the first Era, so I can consolidate the series first.

We are already investing in other projects as well. I'll announce them when the time is right.

There are many characters in the world of SC that would be awesome to tell their stories. A young Kain for example, searching for succubi and witches/warlocks in the City States. More focused on mystery and intrigue than a total war like this first game of the main series.
Yeah it's not easy to comunicate, cool to hear future collaborations will be a thing

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
personally with shiki I love his artstyle but I don't like how focuses alot on the snuff part of his art. I know thats part of the point of succubi but to much of it just ruins the mood for me.
That's the whole point of this game though lol.

Reactions: Oathakafaze

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
personally with shiki I love his artstyle but I don't like how focuses alot on the snuff part of his art. I know thats part of the point of succubi but to much of it just ruins the mood for me.
Yeah i know in Succubus Prison there is even a vore scene (yuk) and some of the succubus in that game legit gave me anxiety BUT if you can overlook some of that stuff he is really talented on what he does

Reactions: bwardyunbip
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes