3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I don't know, tbh.

One day I wish to ask Shiki (Psychedelic_G2) to draw for SC in a horror based game that would take place in the Tower of Ashes (more on that location/planet will come in the full chapter 3). He's basically the god of succubi lol

But language barrier is a real thing. Hopefully I'll find a way to communicate with him and other awesome artists to create more games/spinoffs in the future. Some completely ignore me for not speaking Japanese.

For now I'm sticking with western artists. I need to finish a few games, perhaps the first Era, so I can consolidate the series first.

We are already investing in other projects as well. I'll announce them when the time is right.

There are many characters in the world of SC that would be awesome to tell their stories. A young Kain for example, searching for succubi and witches/warlocks in the City States. More focused on mystery and intrigue than a total war like this first game of the main series.
As for collaborations, have you considered Libra Heart? They are the maker of such great games as Sword of Succubus and Midnight Castle Succubus.

Sword of Succubus:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sword-of-succubus-v1-0-libra-heart.25792/

Midnight Castle Succubus:
https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-castle-succubus-dx-final-pixel-teishoku.25807/

• Angry
Reactions: shreychat

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
As for collaborations, have you considered Libra Heart? They are the maker of such great games as Sword of Succubus and Midnight Castle Succubus.

Sword of Succubus:

https://f95zone.to/threads/midnight-castle-succubus-dx-final-pixel-teishoku.25807/
It won't be much of a collab. I take the lore of SC too serious to just throw a succubus from another game in it.

What I want to do is to have an awesome artist like Shiki create original succubi inside the lore I created, clan and all, for SC alone. That's it. :)

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
As creative as any artist can be, i hope the essence of the female body propotions of SC doesn't get lost. I mean, the statues in the Succubus premises speak for itself. Plus it would be equally disapointing to see miniature areola in Succubus boobs ,in any female character actually (some artist unfortunally make them that way) .
Ever since the Mushroom Succubus came in to the scene i could tell Zion of Olympus (or maybe Kainkout) wanted to try diferent styles in order to make the succubus army diverse and alluring at the same time.
With that said, Mushroom Succubus was a good example of how a bombastic combination darker areola with saggy boobs can be. (I've wanted saggy boobs to be implement in the game for so long...i'm glad either Zion read my mind or we share the same taste)
I'm giving you a first hand appreciation on the saggy-boobs style and a request to hold on to Large Areolas because Glory comes from dreaming Big!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Have you considered that and even better character might be presented in the game that dethrones your current "best girl"?
True I didn't think of that and that's a good point, but for now unless a new succubus, angel, or new love interest dethrones her, I will never pass up an opportunity to praise the goddess that is the cow succubus.

Reactions: Gabranth2

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019

Sword of Succubus:

Bro... that's a pixel artist what should they even collab to begin with? Like the concept of SC and a pixel game have NOTHING in common let's be real, i was talking about art style, like a really talented artist who can improve the game just by introducing a new character in the lore

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It won't be much of a collab. I take the lore of SC too serious to just throw a succubus from another game in it.

What I want to do is to have an awesome artist like Shiki create original succubi inside the lore I created, clan and all, for SC alone. That's it. :)
That makes sense. The tone of SC is much darker than the Libra Heart's universe. No doubt you would want to maintain 100 percent creative control of the story you want to tell.

Bro... that's a pixel artist what should they even collab to begin with? Like the concept of SC and a pixel game have NOTHING in common let's be real, i was talking about art style, like a really talented artist who can improve the game just by introducing a new character in the lore
Chill out, I was just thinking about introducing a few succubi based on Libra Heart's works but done in the SC tone and style as easter eggs.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
You know what I'm kind of curious, what's Zion's favorite succubus? I fell like he'd say Queen Domina cuz duh, but other than her who's your favorite Zion?
That's something i didn't knew i wanted to know until you brought it up. Whether Zion gives his opinion or not, i think will be one more knowledgeable than us because he created these characters inside out. For that reason, i doubt he has just one favourite.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You know what I'm kind of curious, what's Zion's favorite succubus? I fell like he'd say Queen Domina cuz duh, but other than her who's your favorite Zion?
That's something i didn't knew i wanted to know until you brought it up. Whether Zion gives his opinion or not, i think will be one more knowledgeable than us because he created these characters inside out. For that reason, i doubt he has just one favourite.
1623763872360.png

I made a list. As you can see I love blondies lol

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Uau, Zion i loved your selection. No wonder you love blondes since they are specially well endowed in the game. Thank you for sharing your preference. Be ready to scolded for having a certain character in B-Tier.
I made this a while ago and decided to share now :)
I love blonde girls with bitchy personality.
I can overcome she being cute by having blonde hair too.

But I'm not into cute/lovely girls lol
In fact, they are the reason why I decided to make succubus covenant. "I can't stand non-deadly cute succubi anymore. Gonna share my vision on how they should act/be with the world".

There is a little mistake there though
spider succ should be up to B and the fox succ to D

Last edited:
Reactions: RavioMakin

falcolo

May 27, 2021
If anyone here has played persona 5 am I the only one who sees some parallels between the cow succubus and Haru? From a hair and facial point they're kinda similar but their personalities are a little similar to me. Does anyone else see it or am I just crazy? Also Nintendo saved E3 again let's go!

Last edited:

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes