3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
Everytime I start the game anew, new versions pop off. Lol everytime I let the game sit out for the while until alot of new content come... I start it over and anew version arise. Lol I dont blame it though. Games really good. Anyone knows if theres a way to Hide In Game log chat? I usually have to time my SS so I get good pics. Im tryna create an album of this game. I know I can probably find the games art online but. In these parts I wanna take my chances. So if anyone has a clue Id like it.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You know what I'm kind of curious, what's Zion's favorite succubus? I fell like he'd say Queen Domina cuz duh, but other than her who's your favorite Zion?
Plus 1 to this. I never knew how much I wanted to know either.

View attachment 1247253

I made a list. As you can see I love blondies lol
These girls are look very beautiful and dangerously sexy, except for a certain cutie in B tier. From your description of liking blonde b*tchy women, perhaps a Karen succubus would be right up your alley?

I like cute succubi but if they can't ride the hell out of their mates they become boring pretty fast.

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Y'all mind if I get philosophical about this game right now? Cuz I got a full statement that made me actually stop and think for a second. Kind of weird I thought of the idea through a hentai game but fuck it, lemme know if you wanna hear it.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Y'all mind if I get philosophical about this game right now? Cuz I got a full statement that made me actually stop and think for a second. Kind of weird I thought of the idea through a hentai game but fuck it, lemme know if you wanna hear it.
tell me

falcolo

May 27, 2021
In a weird similarity we as humans are like succubi. We take so much from the world simply for our own nourishment, simply for our own sake without thinking about the consequences. The main flaw I saw with the succubi in the game is that they want to invade the Earth for their nourishment and pleasure without thinking about what happens once they drain everyone. Much like how many people don't think about the damage they cause to the world in the process.

Also, FUCK YOU OATHAKAFAZE!

Gaurill_

Mar 29, 2021
In a weird similarity we as humans are like succubi. We take so much from the world simply for our own nourishment, simply for our own sake without thinking about the consequences. The main flaw I saw with the succubi in the game is that they want to invade the Earth for their nourishment and pleasure without thinking about what happens once they drain everyone. Much like how many people don't think about the damage they cause to the world in the process.

ehhh ... no
there is an abysmal difference between the succubi (of zion) with us.
We think about the consequences of what we do to the point of creating policies and movements to avoid further damage to the world.
Zion's demons are ... just that, evil demons. They do not have depth or a great background, they are just that, demons that are evil because they can be evil.
Another thing is that you forget about human women because sucubes can only drain men, that's where you should think what they would do with them

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
ehhh ... no
there is an abysmal difference between the succubi (of zion) with us.
We think about the consequences of what we do to the point of creating policies and movements to avoid further damage to the world.
Zion's demons are ... just that, evil demons. They do not have depth or a great background, they are just that, demons that are evil because they can be evil.
Another thing is that you forget about human women because sucubes can only drain men, that's where you should think what they would do with them
Succubi as well. They have a lot of depth to them.

-Succubi sided with the angels against the void clan, that wanted to suck the entire universe dry. This would doomed their entire race.

-Succubi don't kill everyone in that world, they turn most of the population into slaves and cattle for them to feed when they are not invading another world. This world starts to be called "a tower". In this case I'll explore more of it in the full chapter 3 with the Tower of Ashes.

-Succubi are originally spirits with darker tendencies. They are not simply evil. They were in tune with the darker forces of Hell and took form in there. Although many spirits reject this by either taking form in heaven or staying as a spirit. But the energy there, the politics and backstabbing eventually corrupts them all, or worsen their evil tendencies. (Plus, I like my succubi evil lol)

-One of your brothers, Aniketos, talked about the same point falcolo did. Succubi are just in for resources. Just like humans when they killed a boar or a bull to eat. The main difference is, humans are a self-conscious race.

-One entire clan rejects the idea of sucking life, like the Lunar clan, that stay away from hellish politics.

-Many neutral or good spirits were brought in due to The Great Pull by the Elemental Clan to raise their numbers, condemning them t become demons. One example is the cow succubus, a originally good spirit.

There are more points but I ranted enough lol

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Succubi as well. They have a lot of depth to them.

-Succubi sided with the angels against the void clan, that wanted to suck the entire universe dry. This would doomed their entire race.

-Succubi don't kill everyone in that world, they turn most of the population into slaves and cattle for them to feed when they are not invading another world. This world starts to be called "a tower". In this case I'll explore more of it in the full chapter 3 with the Tower of Ashes.

-Succubi are originally spirits with darker tendencies. They are not simply evil. They were in tune with the darker forces of Hell and took form in there. Although many spirits reject this by either taking form in heaven or staying as a spirit. But the energy there, the politics and backstabbing eventually corrupts them all, or worsen their evil tendencies. (Plus, I like my succubi evil lol)

-One of your brothers, Aniketos, talked about the same point falcolo did. Succubi are just in for resources. Just like humans when they killed a boar or a bull to eat. The main difference is, humans are a self-conscious race.

-One entire clan rejects the idea of sucking life, like the Lunar clan, that stay away from hellish politics.

-Many neutral or good spirits were brought in due to The Great Pull by the Elemental Clan to raise their numbers, condemning them t become demons. One example is the cow succubus, a originally good spirit.

There are more points but I ranted enough lol
I was just trying to make a weird philosophical statement, I didn't think that Zion would respond holy shit!

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
I made this a while ago and decided to share now :)
I love blonde girls with bitchy personality.
I can overcome she being cute by having blonde hair too.

But I'm not into cute/lovely girls lol
In fact, they are the reason why I decided to make succubus covenant. "I can't stand non-deadly cute succubi anymore. Gonna share my vision on how they should act/be with the world".

There is a little mistake there though
spider succ should be up to B and the fox succ to D
You have earned my 120% respect from those! :love:Can't wait to see more thick dominant goddesses with mean bitchy personalities!

anterogi

May 30, 2021
Uau, Zion i loved your selection. No wonder you love blondes since they are specially well endowed in the game. Thank you for sharing your preference. Be ready to scolded for having a certain character in B-Tier.

Which one? I feel like Drita, Black Rose, and Cow are all fan favorites

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019

this <removed> trippin we just here to fap bro

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes