3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
When will the chapter 3 out? Estamised release date?
day 450 of waiting for chapter 3
Guys go Watch One Piece. You will be so involved with the story you won't remenber Chapter 3.
But seriously, get something to distract you because if you are too eager for Chapter 3, once it's out you will rush in playing and then it's the same thing for Chapter 4.

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Guys go Watch One Piece. You will be so involved with the story you won't remenber Chapter 3.
But seriously, get something to distract you because if you are too eager for Chapter 3, once it's out you will rush in playing and then it's the same thing for Chapter 4.
one piece is epic i alr watch it, also is just a joke im not that desperate for update and the artist got injured so its not that big deal

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gabranth2

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lesser Leaf served her purpose as the first succubus we fight. Specially with her long tongue wraping around the penis. I think she deserves more consideration.
I agree on Leaf Clan succubus needing more love. In fact if she came with a sign I am sure it would read "Requires sunshine, water, and tlc".

She was likely places in direct exposure of MCs to help her grow into a vibrant, well nourished succuplant.

falcolo

May 27, 2021
I agree on Leaf Clan succubus needing more love. In fact if she came with a sign I am sure it would read "Requires sunshine, water, and tlc".

She was likely places in direct exposure of MCs to help her grow into a vibrant, well nourished succuplant.
Lesser Leaf served her purpose as the first succubus we fight. Specially with her long tongue wraping around the penis. I think she deserves more consideration.

Look I actually like the leaf clan succubi and I agree that they deserve more love but I don't like lesser leaf. Even though she filled her purpose as the first succubus you battle everyone else is just better than her. The green tribal succubus fills the archetype better than lesser leaf. If you like her though cool everyone has different taste, I just despise her.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Metroid and Bayonetta fans: Patiently waiting for their new games to even show FUCKING gameplay
SC fans: eh just watch One Piece at this point

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Metroid and Bayonetta fans: Patiently waiting for their new games to even show FUCKING gameplay
SC fans: eh just watch One Piece at this point

Huh? Metroid Dread has shown quite a bit of gameplay, what do you mean? Unless you mean the point before leading up to it.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I meant Metroid Prime fans
Ah, haha. I was expecting Metroid prime 4 slight teaser or something tiny to be perfectly honest, when I saw Metroid dread, the game we've been waiting 19 years for (I'm a massive Metroid fan), I cried tears of happiness. It's been way too long.

falcolo

May 27, 2021
one piece is epic i alr watch it, also is just a joke im not that desperate for update and the artist got injured so its not that big deal
Also Keem you right One Piece is indeed epic but if you finish it before the new chapters come out, either watch Lupin the third or detective Conan(or case closed internationally) to tide yourselves over.

Reactions: babykeem

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
I made this a while ago and decided to share now :)
I love blonde girls with bitchy personality.
I can overcome she being cute by having blonde hair too.

But I'm not into cute/lovely girls lol
In fact, they are the reason why I decided to make succubus covenant. "I can't stand non-deadly cute succubi anymore. Gonna share my vision on how they should act/be with the world".

There is a little mistake there though
spider succ should be up to B and the fox succ to D
Speaking of cute/lovely girls,(which i don't like much the cute type) i find attractive those caring MILFs often depicted in the shota genre where they find cute the small size of the penis, the quantity of sperm or the inexperience of the boy. Eventhough it's a bit condescending it's also understanding. In those kind of situations the woman always take the lead and so it's a nice profile for a different kind of Succubus. Although i think Zion of Olympus already touched that kind of character aspects in the Succubus seduction ways.

Your personal taste of not liking cute girls makes me wonder what do you got planned for that alternative world in the Succubus Covenant universe where the misogynism is the way of living for one man. Makes me think, either the Succubus will be more agressive or they will have similar characteristics as i described above.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Speaking of cute/lovely girls,(which i don't like much the cute type) i find attractive those caring MILFs often depicted in the shota genre where they find cute the small size of the penis, the quantity of sperm or the inexperience of the boy. Eventhough it's a bit condescending it's also understanding. In those kind of situations the woman always take the lead and so it's a nice profile for a different kind of Succubus. Although i think Zion of Olympus already touched that kind of character aspects in the Succubus seduction ways.

Your personal taste of not liking cute girls makes me wonder what do you got planned for that alternative world in the Succubus Covenant universe where the misogynism is the way of living for one man. Makes me think, either the Succubus will be more agressive or they will have similar characteristics as i described above.
Gabranth2 thinking about alternate timelines for this game be like:
Calculating meme Meme Generator - Imgflip

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I really hope Zion that universe is full of musclebound Scarlett Hellish who just beat the energy out of their male prey

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes