3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Name your WORST girl in the game:
Here's mine, the lesser leaf succubus, because she has no personality and just wants your dick
i think lesser leaf succubus is a good character to start off the game. its simple minded and gets to the point and teaches you how to fight against succubuses. also naming the worst girl would be too hard i think they're all amazing

falcolo

May 27, 2021
i think lesser leaf succubus is a good character to start off the game. its simple minded and gets to the point and teaches you how to fight against succubuses. also naming the worst girl would be too hard i think they're all amazing
You're not wrong but literally every other succubus tries to seduce you in some other way that uses their sexuality to their advantage while lesser leaf only says four words; Penis, Sperm, Suck, Drink. I agree that nearly all of the other succubi have something unique and cool about them but lesser leaf doesn't really have that other than being crazy for dick.

Oct 5, 2019
You're not wrong but literally every other succubus tries to seduce you in some other way that uses their sexuality to their advantage while lesser leaf only says four words; Penis, Sperm, Suck, Drink. I agree that nearly all of the other succubi have something unique and cool about them but lesser leaf doesn't really have that other than being crazy for dick.
…and that my friend, is what makes her top tier for me. Like the Dark Green twin, her feral style makes it even hotter.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
If chapter 3 is almost like warlock saga in quality of gameplay i cannot wait to play it
I changed the combat system to something close to WS
-relics help with certain succubi abilities
-Skills are much more important. Like a succubus can curse you and reduce your attack, but you have an skill to raise your attack to balance that.
-You will be able to explore ruins to gain boosts to MP and HP
-I added more things but can't remember all of them now

Hopefully people will enjoy :)

falcolo

May 27, 2021
That's easy. Worst girl is the one who killed the silent hunter's dad then put a curse on him. She is the only succubus that I will definitely NOT be getting tempted by.
For a second I thought "Wait when the fuck did we see her? What did she look like again?" but then I remembered that she was only mentioned as part of the hunter's backstory. Also I totally fuckin' agree cuz the other succubi are kinda fucked up in their actions, but I don't think any of them are that fucked up, from what we've seen at least.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I changed the combat system to something close to WS
-relics help with certain succubi abilities
-Skills are much more important. Like a succubus can curse you and reduce your attack, but you have an skill to raise your attack to balance that.
-You will be able to explore ruins to gain boosts to MP and HP
-I added more things but can't remember all of them now

Hopefully people will enjoy :)
about the battle system that bug that metioned before was fixed?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
What bug?
actually it's not a bug it's just that the game crashes during combat for a brief moment and it's pretty annoying during the game, it only happens when there's only 1 enemy on the battlefield, when fighting the orc and the pillar the game works perfectly until the pillar is destroyed and only one enemy remains. this happens when selecting the enemy in case of healing or buffing the same doesn't happen, since the same puglin was used for WS it has the same problem and it's even more annoying because you have to select the same enemy more than once crashing more than once, I know that you are focused on finish this story and this problem is no a big deal since is possible to play even with some crashing but if you could solve this problem it would be great (I discarded the possibility of being the weight of the animations since in a specific case the game runs perfectly).

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
actually it's not a bug it's just that the game crashes during combat for a brief moment and it's pretty annoying during the game, it only happens when there's only 1 enemy on the battlefield, when fighting the orc and the pillar the game works perfectly until the pillar is destroyed and only one enemy remains. this happens when selecting the enemy in case of healing or buffing the same doesn't happen, since the same puglin was used for WS it has the same problem and it's even more annoying because you have to select the same enemy more than once crashing more than once, I know that you are focused on finish this story and this problem is no a big deal since is possible to play even with some crashing but if you could solve this problem it would be great (I discarded the possibility of being the weight of the animations since in a specific case the game runs perfectly).
This is literally the first time I'm hearing about this. I don't know what's causing on your side.

I heard before about the game running slower in big cities like Adalon for some people. But that's because that city is massive for an RPG Maker. I used basically the max size. It requires more of the PC.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Don't show this to Gabranth2, Dahlia is his best girl.
Don't worry falcolo, i know we are all different here. As a matter of fact, i find it interesting all the diversity in taste of our SC fans.
Again i go, have you wondered falcolo, if your Cow Succubus is how she is, can you imagine how it will be the leader of the Lunar Clan?

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Don't worry falcolo, i know we are all different here. As a matter of fact, i find it interesting all the diversity in taste of our SC fans.
Again i go, have you wondered falcolo, if your Cow Succubus is how she is, can you imagine how it will be the leader of the Lunar Clan?
Somehow I am both equally scared shitless for Cow Succubus being dethroned and not at all worried for her cuz if she hasn't drained anyone in a while the leader probably won't dethrone the cow, unless the lunar clan found some other way to keep their beauty in which I am scared shitless. Either way we don't know cuz we haven't seen any of the lunar clan members yet.

falcolo

May 27, 2021
oh, you and i dont agree at all. I love paizuris so i guess it makes sense for me to put Mushroom succubus and tribal succubi on S. Alraune is top tier for me too. Next I like Daisy, Leafhair and underground on A. And Drita, Cow, witch on B.
Wait you know Zion posted the template for tier maker so if you wanted you could make your list and post it here

Here is the link:

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes