3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
* Sits down for the angels and demons talk* When a spirit is very powerful and resides in the underworld it metamorphoses into a mighty succubus. In order to nourish themselves they must feed themselves by draining humans. In other words, the succubi are asexual.
asexual is about attraction/reproduce

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
-No. Tbf demons in fact aren't really male or female. They just take a form that resembles human females/males to mortal eyes. Since this is usually linked to biology and preproduction of species and neither succubi or incubi can reproduce at all.
Take for example orcs or Ogres. They are demons that look male, but it's irrelevant to them since they don't have children nor reproduce.

-Which links to the other question. The only way a demon/angel is born is from the spirit to take form in heaven or hell. Humans don't have spirits, they have souls. Which is a very weak compared to a spirit. A spirit is a sentient being that chooses to remain in non material form. A soul is just an spark that fades once the person dies.
So, if the soul fades when you die, there's no afterlife for humans in the game?

zewii

May 6, 2021
I finally managed to get the recollection room ! But did i screw up something, or all succubus aren't in there ?

Nov 27, 2019
No
Yeah everything good, I've read the update on patreon some days ago. I have been thinking about it and the demo for chapter 3 was released at the end september 2020. I know that Kayn got injuried so the development started again in january. As it is for now in six months we don't even have a date of release. It's not the first time but care that I'm not angry or anything I just wanna know how the develpment is doing in a clear way. Be more transparent with your patreons please.
Animation is no longer included so this time, it will be faster than the usual.... u know the usual ....4 , 5 mnths or more
so be patinet <<< patient

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
I finally managed to get the recollection room ! But did i screw up something, or all succubus aren't in there ?
I'm unsure exactly what you mean but if you're talking about the purple forest succubi such as mud, mushroom, fox etc., they're not there because they are part of the Chapter 3 demo. They will most probably appear once Chapter 3 comes out although there is not a date for Ch.3 yet.

zewii

May 6, 2021
ok, that's good to know !
But I mostly meant some of early succubus, like daisy, the cowgirl, etc ..!

falcolo

May 27, 2021
From what I've seen on the forum I think that you need to see the scene with those succubi in order to see them in the recollection room.

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Um they should be there. In the recollection room try running backwards and you should go into a hub area of sorts. Keep going down and you will find the rest of the succubi

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
From what I've seen on the forum I think that you need to see the scene with those succubi in order to see them in the recollection room.
actually no, all you need to do is defeat the enemy or pass her's puzzles(tribal succubi for example).the succubi from the demo wont go to the dream world so you can't see his scenes again.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
No Animation why not i was thinking that was Warlock Saga not this one too :(:(:(
Apparently because doing the animation takes a lot of time.

There are like 100 chapters planned for the Succubus Covenant series, if I remember correctly. I don't think the author could live long enough to finish the setting he created at the current production speed, so they decided to not animate the sex scenes.

lswan

Jun 10, 2021
How can I see Iole(Bunny)'s H-scene? Please help me! This is the only scene I couldn't find in this game.

zewii

May 6, 2021
Um they should be there. In the recollection room try running backwards and you should go into a hub area of sorts. Keep going down and you will find the rest of the succubi
Ahah, that's it .. i only went on the top of the screen when entering the recollection room ... what a dummy ^^ Thanks a lot !

lswan

Jun 10, 2021
You have to talk to her once you unlock the "Hideout" for your village. It's towards the end of the game, but before chapter 3.
Thank you for your answer. And sorry for bothering you but I have one more question. How can I build my village? Although I defeated all succubi in this game(I reached completion 100% in succubuspedia), there are only 3 slaves standing on the ground. Did I miss something? Maybe it could be related with Red Winter still saying "My warriors are waiting for you at the Decaying Woods, hunter." I already cleared the area!!!

Reactions: SkullAndTheShark

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Thank you for your answer. And sorry for bothering you but I have one more question. How can I build my village? Although I defeated all succubi in this game(I reached completion 100% in succubuspedia), there are only 3 slaves standing on the ground. Did I miss something? Maybe it could be related with Red Winter still saying "My warriors are waiting for you at the Decaying Woods, hunter." I already cleared the area!!!
you cant do any building with the village yet we can probably expect to see it in the full chapter 3

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Wait what's up with that send the cow to the lunar clan thing about? Zion what are you planning?
Did you even read the dialogue? Game said they're a clan that doesn't kill humans and the cow succubus isn't an evil spirit so they should be able to help her.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes