3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Thank you, I will bide my time for now. Would this game run well on a Chromebook by any chance?
Ehy! The game doesn't work on chromebook because the game (for windows) is an application with the .exe extension. Basically chrome OS doesn't support .exe files. You can try to dowload some applications like a virtual machine. I do not own any device with the chrome OS but I'm sure that the opposite in doable (Like I can use the chrome OS on my windows with Oracle Vm virtualbox). Another chance is that Chrome OS support .apk files which in this case is the android version of the game. Care that chrome OS doesn't support them but you need at least to activate the "Unknown Sources”. I don't know if any chromebook can open .apk files but it surely can if your device can have access to the playstore.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
Debate time:
If Zion would allow us to NOT die to the Cow Succubus if we asked for it as a feature in-game, would you ask him for that feature?
Atotita

(Do it for her)
On the one hand I think it’d be cute to have her around and not die to her, but on the other hand the whole point of the game is about how dangerous succubi are. I kind of wish she was some other kind of species and was just a love interest.

Reactions: Kyonyuu

falcolo

May 27, 2021
On the one hand I think it’d be cute to have her around and not die to her, but on the other hand the whole point of the game is about how dangerous succubi are. I kind of wish she was some other kind of species and was just a love interest.
Well said, also my logic for this is that it seems kind of unfair that we have to do for helping her since she was one of two succubi who didn't mean harm so if we could just either not have sex with her or we could just help her with her milk and maybe have her stick around for something else which could a nice change of pace considering every other succubus is out to kill us. Maybe the milk could be an item that heals or gives back mana, or something that allows both the player and her to live. Also why are people facepalming on my original post? I know this debate seems dumb but I kind of want to know if anyone also wants her to not kill us while also having us not kill her.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ehy! The game doesn't work on chromebook because the game (for windows) is an application with the .exe extension. Basically chrome OS doesn't support .exe files. You can try to dowload some applications like a virtual machine. I do not own any device with the chrome OS but I'm sure that the opposite in doable (Like I can use the chrome OS on my windows with Oracle Vm virtualbox). Another chance is that Chrome OS support .apk files which in this case is the android version of the game. Care that chrome OS doesn't support them but you need at least to activate the "Unknown Sources”. I don't know if any chromebook can open .apk files but it surely can if your device can have access to the playstore.
Yikes. I had no idea Chromebooks didn't work well with Exe files. I guess this is one of the big reasons my friend is giving hers away. Perhaps I install Windows 10 on it and just use it like a regular laptop.

Well said, also my logic for this is that it seems kind of unfair that we have to do for helping her since she was one of two succubi who didn't mean harm so if we could just either not have sex with her or we could just help her with her milk and maybe have her stick around for something else which could a nice change of pace considering every other succubus is out to kill us. Maybe the milk could be an item that heals or gives back mana, or something that allows both the player and her to live. Also why are people facepalming on my original post? I know this debate seems dumb but I kind of want to know if anyone also wants her to not kill us while also having us not kill her.
I think having a cow girl as a healer could be a nice addition. Riding the cow however would go against the tone of the game. In many ways Succubus Covenant is a survival horror game with thematic h scenes.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
I'm quite the idiot when it comes to attaching files and stuff since I genuinely really only lurk on a handful of threads and never post, but whilst most of the succubi have something going for them my favourites so far are definitely the Leafhair Succubus and the Mushroom Succubus. The most important part of the succubi fetish to me, second only to the ultimate draining and demise of the male, is the breaking of his mind so that he accepts and loves what's happening to him and even begs for more of it. With Leafhair the face of friendliness she puts on to win you over and make you feel comfortable around her even as she's clearly using you is very erotic, and Mushroom is quite similar with the combination of literal hypnosis and her constantly using reason against you. It's insane troll logic true, but under the succubus allure it's enough to make a man subdued and docile and completely stop him from struggling even as his life energy is squeezed out of him like a semen scented Capri Sun... I don't know why I ended this post with that allegory!
I found your comment very interesting Guineafowl, i had to replay the scene with Leafhair to remenber the points you meantioned.It was a succubus that i wasn't taking in account but she is unique inher own way. Because of her manipulation even the MC thought they were genuinely having sex! Speaking of the Mushroom Succubus, i also like how certain succubus like her are puzzled by the human nature and while they drain men, they try to understand his behaviour.
That allegory of yours was very compitable with the end result of the drain.

Reactions: Guineafowl

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Yikes. I had no idea Chromebooks didn't work well with Exe files. I guess this is one of the big reasons my friend is giving hers away. Perhaps I install Windows 10 on it and just use it like a regular laptop.

I think having a cow girl as a healer could be a nice addition. Riding the cow however would go against the tone of the game. In many ways Succubus Covenant is a survival horror game with thematic h scenes.
yeah, unfortunaly the only succubi that dont kill us is Damia but she will betray you when you defeat the leaf clan and the elemental clan come and I dont think this as good point, so I think that zion don't pretend to make good enemy...but maybe he change his mind someday.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
yeah, unfortunaly the only succubi that dont kill us is Damia but she will betray you when you defeat the leaf clan and the elemental clan come and I dont think this as good point, so I think that zion don't pretend to make good enemy...but maybe he change his mind someday.
I would assume that Damia working for the elemental clan won’t matter too much for the future since I don’t think a choice you make in this game would drastically change future games other than your love interest. That would be an absolute nightmare to program. I expect the Damia choice to change your relationship with your teacher if anything since she’s his mother.

Reactions: IFortheGloryn

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Holy shit guys thanks for joining the debate. I know that I haven't gotten a lot of responses that agree with me without bringing up the themes of the game without countering it with the themes of the game, but seriously guys thanks. Also SSDiamond, I think you put it best in that the cow should have been a different species so that we don't die if we do her and have her possibly be a love interest.

Oct 5, 2019
wanna ask is how to find the 5 new enemies in demo?kinda newbie here
Howdy, You can find them after you pass the "mAgIcAl" barrier at the end of Chapter 2. One of the many downloads should already come with a save at the start of chapter 3, but you can also play the Demo from the beginning I believe. Just wander around and check all corners of the map. There should be one in the grasslands, three in the mushroom swamp, and one in the old ruins.

I think... it's been a while since I actually played.

Fushiro

Jul 3, 2020
well since almost everyone is sharing their tier list heres mine lol, we all know why cow succubus is top tier, Leafhair cause her in game shes a sweet one atleast for me even though she uses words to lower your guard, Alruane cause i have thing for tanned skin girls reminds me of Tomboys in a way, and finally the Fox girl since she reminded me of none other Tamamo from the Fate series, For A rank, Iole is a childhood friend I like her and hope to see her character develop more, Astessia same reason as Alruane tan skin in a way i like her attitude as well, for the rest of A rank, BLONDES is a weakness of mine as well lol. as for the rest im kinda lazy to type it down my-image.png

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes