3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
May 27, 2021
can someone help me with the dream stone? i have got four fragments: one near drita, one near the tied up succubus, one near the spider succubus, and the one with glori. where's the last one?

Guineafowl

Jun 17, 2019
I'm quite the idiot when it comes to attaching files and stuff since I genuinely really only lurk on a handful of threads and never post, but whilst most of the succubi have something going for them my favourites so far are definitely the Leafhair Succubus and the Mushroom Succubus. The most important part of the succubi fetish to me, second only to the ultimate draining and demise of the male, is the breaking of his mind so that he accepts and loves what's happening to him and even begs for more of it. With Leafhair the face of friendliness she puts on to win you over and make you feel comfortable around her even as she's clearly using you is very erotic, and Mushroom is quite similar with the combination of literal hypnosis and her constantly using reason against you. It's insane troll logic true, but under the succubus allure it's enough to make a man subdued and docile and completely stop him from struggling even as his life energy is squeezed out of him like a semen scented Capri Sun... I don't know why I ended this post with that allegory!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019

One of our dear supporters created this tier maker for the succubi already included in the game.

If you guys want, please make it a list with your favorite succubi and post it here. This serves as data as well for me when developing the next ones :)

falcolo

May 27, 2021
Ayo thanks Zion this saves me a lot of trouble asking the debate questions and could you happen to upload a new demo the other links aren't working (also if you could look at my suggestion for the cow succubus and tell me what you think that'd be great).

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
my-image.png

Angels gets a free S tier pass because f*ck it, for the D tier the spider girl have a beautiful design but anything that gets near vore is a no for me (SHE HAS NOT A VORE SCENE but getting restricted in a cocoon is just a no)
Lole is just... too human :KEK:

RavioMakin

Jun 23, 2019
AYO THE COW DOES NOT GO TO B TIER! SHE IS SACRED WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!
From my list you should clearly see i love bad bitches :sneaky:, the cow girl is sweet and cute by nature, she doesn't really want to kill you but she does cause it's a goofy character (it's kinda funny and sad at the same time)

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes