3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Well, you're either being immobilized or becoming an general's throne half the time, or you're too busy fucking her from behind while standing to lay her down to plow her because you're having the best sex of your life.

Besides, I doubt if anyone will last long enough to switch positions, anyways.
yeah man but even the one scene on the throne had 3 images, like her going up to him, one showing the ass from behind, her riding from the front. its not just 1 image but many different images that make the scene much better. you get me?

this new update has 1 image on half of the sex scenes, really lazy compared to before.

and yea switching positions would be instant death but it could work, like you're doing doggy until you run out of stamina then she takes over from the top.

candysock

Feb 2, 2019
Well yes, it's more fun to play now since you have the release, all chapters + this. so its more fun than the release alone obviously. but im comparing this update to the previous ones. gameplay is still pretty much the same in combat, theres a few more things to do which is good. The npcs arent a huge part of the problem, the bigger issue is that the quality also drops in the sex scenes themselves (What we both want). The scenes have less images than before and are lazier, there's even this abomination.
View attachment 1544060
Instead of scenes having more images of different point of views for example, we just get 1 image and thats it. When before the bare minimum for a scene was 3 images in earlier updates! Half of the sex scenes in this update were 1 image which says a lot.

we should increase in quality, not downgrade you know
Yea I can agree that I would also like if we could get back more pngs per sex scene and higher quality art would also be appreciated. But calling the game an "Incossistent mess" just seems kinda harsh for what we got.

I liked the new update and am content with what we got but obviously there are things I would have liked to have seen more of, such ass more pngs and high quality art for every scene but I just don't know how much longer that would have taken. I am happy with the update, but there is also things I could criticize but I just think there are better ways to phrase it.

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
yeah man but even the one scene on the throne had 3 images, like her going up to him, one showing the ass from behind, her riding from the front. its not just 1 image but many different images that make the scene much better. you get me?

this new update has 1 image on half of the sex scenes, really lazy compared to before.

and yea switching positions would be instant death but it could work, like you're doing doggy until you run out of stamina then she takes over from the top.
Well, the last thing that we need is Zion killing another artist's career; but there's only one or two "good" angles when it comes to viewing sex.

For instance, hardly anyone would want to see the MC's ass when he's spooning a sex demon.

Last edited:

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Yea I can agree that I would also like if we could get back more pngs per sex scene and higher quality art would also be appreciated. But calling the game an "Incossistent mess" just seems kinda harsh for what we got.

I liked the new update and am content with what we got but obviously there are things I would have liked to have seen more of, such ass more pngs and high quality art for every scene but I just don't know how much longer that would have taken. I am happy with the update, but there is also things I could criticize but I just think there are better ways to phrase it.
yea im not the best at arguing but i still tried to show everyone though the images and stuff. I called it inconsistent cause in update 1 everything fit in well, but now theres 3 different art styles (Warlock saga art, Good ol kains art, and the new art) and the scenes only have 1 image instead of the old minimum requirement of 3 images (and some are terrible). it just feels really messy. we already removed the animations and its so popular now so i expected the game to run smoothly and only get better, but it got worse for some reason...

Reactions: anthony8124

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Well yes, it's more fun to play now since you have the release, all chapters + this. so its more fun than the release alone obviously. but im comparing this update to the previous ones. gameplay is still pretty much the same in combat, theres a few more things to do which is good. The npcs arent a huge part of the problem, the bigger issue is that the quality also drops in the sex scenes themselves (What we both want). The scenes have less images than before and are lazier, there's even this abomination.
View attachment 1544060
Instead of scenes having more images of different point of views for example, we just get 1 image and thats it. When before the bare minimum for a scene was 3 images in earlier updates! Half of the sex scenes in this update were 1 image which says a lot.

we should increase in quality, not downgrade you know
To end this drama, here is what I have to say:

-New artist means a new deal. I didn't expect Kain to leave so soon. I had to consider the new prices and everything. Considering that when he left I was already working with multiple and expensive artists. He was Brazilian like me, so it was cheaper for us since I didn't have to pay international taxes for transference of money that are heavy indeed.

-On the second game, every succubus will have 2 different sex scenes so I can explore them more.

-That scene you are constantly picking upon was a bonus image that I wanted to include but couldn't ask V since he had already finished all his work for that month and I asked the old WS artist to include this bonus, that wasn't even in the plans and he gracefully accepted with the little time he had before release.

-Your "criticism" is just a bunch of passive aggressive "jokes", that don't add to anything and are nothing more than an annoyance. For example, you pick two pictures and say something like "Netflix adaptation". What was the contribution in that?

-I like and enjoy everyone's comment and ideas that comes here politely. I took into consideration many opinions here and included them in the game. Many of those who I ignore want me to do things that betray my vision for the series or just want to be smartasses about the game. I won't stress myself with them.

-My time isn't free. I'm working on multiple projects (main game/warlock saga/comic series/eden crest). If you want your criticism to be heard, there are proper channels to do that, such as Patreon, where I'll listen to people who actually support the game. Otherwise I'll just answer questions from fans that might one day support the project so I can continue to create what they want.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
To end this drama, here is what I have to say:

-New artist means a new deal. I didn't expect Kain to leave so soon. I had to consider the new prices and everything. Considering that when he left I was already working with multiple and expensive artists. He was Brazilian like me, so it was cheaper for us since I didn't have to pay international taxes for transference of money that are heavy indeed.

-On the second game, every succubus will have 2 different sex scenes so I can explore them more.

-That scene you are constantly picking upon was a bonus image that I wanted to include but couldn't ask V since he had already finished all his work for that month and I asked the old WS artist to include this bonus, that wasn't even in the plans and he gracefully accepted with the little time he had before release.

-Your "criticism" is just a bunch of passive aggressive "jokes", that don't add to anything and are nothing more than an annoyance. For example, you pick two pictures and say something like "Netflix adaptation". What was the contribution in that?

-I like and enjoy everyone's comment and ideas that comes here politely. I took into consideration many opinions here and included them in the game. Many of those who I ignore want me to do things that betray my vision for the series or just want to be smartasses about the game. I won't stress myself with them.

-My time isn't free. I'm working on multiple projects (main game/warlock saga/comic series/eden crest). If you want your criticism to be heard, there are proper channels to do that, such as Patreon, where I'll listen to people who actually support the game. Otherwise I'll just answer questions from fans that might one day support the project so I can continue to create what they want.
One of the reasons I wanted to talk about this was because I remember when I questioned you about why you couldn't add back the animations since they were already done, and you said it's because the game would be inconsistent if the previous scenes had animations while the rest didn't. And here we are, inconsistency at it's finest. Your vision of the game is really confusing and I can't know the inner workings of your brain as to what works and what doesn't, blaming me for that is immature. However, since consistency was such a important factor. I pointed out the major inconsistencies within the game from a very objective standpoint as well as my opinion on it. And here you are saying everything I said are passive aggressive jokes, ignoring the facts:
Succubuses used to have a minimum of 2 well drawn images per scene & these images could range up to 6! (Not incl the full body png or final bosses) even npcs looked amazing! Then we slowly went from that to I kid you not 1/2 image scenes that look alright (for the most part) and npcs that look awful. (Mostly copypasted from warlock saga) It's almost as if hes trying to skip having to make art for each one of the games seperately and hit two birds with one stone which makes no sense since these games are COMPLETELY different.
Wheres the joke? And if i had a joke or two, then so what? Are you going to ignore everything because of that? You're just blinded and read whatever you think is right completely ignoring criticism. If I say the game is getting worse with facts backing it up then how is it not supportive? The reason I said all of this is because ultimately I wish this game could get better. Instead of trying to focus on multiple projects, try finishing the first one and be as "consistent" as possible while doing it instead of making many projects then using that as a excuse as to why this games quality is getting worse. Let me remind you that most of the people that support you is because of succubus convenant, not any other games.

I hope you can actually take criticism for what it is and not just listen to yes men. There's been writers, professional reviews etc all trying to give you ideas & criticism but you and your gang of white knights pretty much bullied them all out or simply dont listen to them. Please try to make it make sense instead of blinding yourself

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
This is actually a step up from the competition, which generally uses only one route in a given scenario. Sure, there's some VNs that shows off some alternate routes; but these doesn't really have the same amount of pressure of your short-term decisions in SC. Plus, it actually gives us an excuse to surrender to them to see how vindictive that they are.

If I say the game is getting worse with facts backing it up then how is it not supportive?
What facts? Outside of the RPG stuff gradually getting harder and the art is a little bit different on a technical level. Sure, the NPCs don't look so great, but this is actually normal for video games. The new artist has a different style than Kain, but at least he's giving the girls the same build as Kain did (with larger breasts). The only missed opportunity here is the titfucking; but that doesn't really pan out well when he has an ravenous monster who wants it shoved inside one of her holes.

But you have to remember that it takes time (and money) just to draw a portrait of one of the demons and it takes longer to get the proportions right when they're having sex. (Source: I used to draw some sketches in a notebook out of boredom. Took me forever to get the curves right.)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Zion i told you not the feed the troll i will reply to his trash post tomorrow since he got so many things wrong, the guy doesn't even know the differences between the duchess and the queen lol.

Just ignore him, also i told you to limit your time on f95, if not just not come here at all. You dont need to anymore anyway, focus on your patreons and what they want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
What facts? Outside of the RPG stuff gradually getting harder and the art is a little bit different on a technical level. Sure, the NPCs don't look so great, but this is actually normal for video games. The new artist has a different style than Kain, but at least he's giving the girls the same build as Kain did (with larger breasts). The only missed opportunity here is the titfucking; but that doesn't really pan out well when he has an ravenous monster who wants it shoved inside one of her holes.
the game becomign more inconsistent + downgraded sex scenes with less images & work put into it, he even admitted it i dont know why u keep ignoring it lol

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
One of the reasons I wanted to talk about this was because I remember when I questioned you about why you couldn't add back the animations since they were already done, and you said it's because the game would be inconsistent if the previous scenes had animations while the rest didn't. And here we are, inconsistency at it's finest. Your vision of the game is really confusing and I can't know the inner workings of your brain as to what works and what doesn't, blaming me for that is immature. However, since consistency was such a important factor. I pointed out the major inconsistencies within the game from a very objective standpoint as well as my opinion on it. And here you are saying everything I said are passive aggressive jokes, ignoring the facts:

Wheres the joke? You're just blinded and read whatever you think is right completely ignoring criticism. If I say the game is getting worse with facts backing it up then how is it not supportive? The reason I said all of this is because ultimately I wish this game could get better. Instead of trying to focus on multiple projects, try finishing the first one and be as "consistent" as possible while doing it instead of making many projects then using that as a excuse as to why this games quality is getting worse. Let me remind you that most of the people that support you is because of succubus convenant, not any other games.

I hope you can actually take criticism for what it is and not just listen to yes men. There's been writers, professional reviews etc all trying to give you ideas & criticism but you and your gang of white knights pretty much bullied them all out or simply dont listen to them. Please try to make it make sense instead of blinding yourself
I don't think you understand why Kain left do you? Even though Subnero threw this in your face you can't still recognize.
And I am the "blind one" eh?

If I leave a single artist to do all the work, it will take a very, very long time to finish any project.

Rare games have so many characters and art dedicated to every single one of them like SC has. The one that comes up in my mind is MGQ, who has tons of artists as well. Some who people consider awesome, some not so much.

When I said that I wanted only one artist to keep thing consistent, I was wrong about it. Leaving everything at the hands of a single artist, with a project of this scale, will damage the health of any artist you can find. V and all other artists are overload with art that I post every single month for them.

-

I'm creating multiple projects for this exact same reason, to speed things up. By the time I complete the first SC, I'll have plenty of art to dedicate myself to another project, while the art of the second SC is being made.

Is not a matter of "focusing on a single project", it's a matter of playing smart. If I only start the art by the time I get to the game, you will have a chapter per year, like people were also complaining and calling me a scammer last year.

But enough, I have enough on my mind. I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do in life, but I won't be answering you back.

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
me: literally spending hours writing shit better than what i used to do at school so the game can get better

zion sees a joke

zion: You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas. I’ll bet you couldn’t pour !@#$ out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you. You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly. You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You’re a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won’t have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. And what meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake? You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral[size] equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meat slapper. On a good day you’re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lager lout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oink artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I’m sorry. I can’t go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don’t have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn’t really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us ”normal” people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are ”challenged” persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn’t have been ”right”. Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you. P.S.: You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, arassive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally NOT GOOD.
Might as well get the mods involved.

It had to happen eventually.

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Would you rather have an update every 3-5 months that Zion is working with or an annual update with the amount of content that you're asking for?
i would rather zion finishes working on succubus covenant using the same amount of quality & consistency, instead of him doing 3 projects then having that as the reason as to why the game is getting slower.

why are u such a white knight?

Mr.Gamer

Nov 8, 2021
i would rather zion finishes working on succubus covenant using the same amount of quality & consistency, instead of him doing 3 projects then having that as the reason as to why the game is getting slower.

why are u such a white knight?
Because I just want to see someone who admitted that they saw something wrong with his favorite genre of porn and took it upon himself to fix it. And so far, he's basically sitting on a gold mine's worth of content, even though he's only scraping the surface.

I'm not one of his Patreons, but I want to see how far he'll go with this; because it's an rare occurrence that we get a porn game with an actual plot behind it (even if it does involves the player going against their better judgement).

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Because I just want to see someone who admitted that they saw something wrong with his favorite genre of porn and took it upon himself to fix it. And so far, he's basically sitting on a gold mine's worth of content, even though he's only scraping the surface.

I'm not one of his Patreons, but I want to see how far he'll go with this; because it's an rare occurrence that we get a porn game with an actual plot behind it (even if it does involves the player going against their better judgement).
respect

Jxiller

Sep 12, 2018
1-Yep, they are more magical than humans, but they can be corrupted and drained just like them.

2-You can't wipe out a clan since there are billions of them. What you can do is go after the leader of that particular invasion.
It's always the main goal to go after the duchess/leader of a clan, since once they are defeated, the clan starts a civil war to decide who's the next ruler. So they will stop the invasion until the matter is settled, giving time for humanity to reorganize and defeat the ones that are still in the world, since they have no clear hierarchy and will no longer obey the previous structure of power.
Which means that even though Aeolos defeats the Clan Duchess, there are still a huge number of Leaf Clan Succubus. So the Leaf Clan will go into civil war, but the Insect Clan and the Beast Clan will not attempt a counterattack against the Demon Hunter and the Kastalim tribes united under the new Ruler of all season. Because the Queen of Succubi will be pissed off on hearing of the clan chief's defeat, as this will cause a delay in the invation of the world of Yrdarvyr or the conflict.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

PaYrO212

Feb 1, 2021
If the succubus don't die really. What happen with them when they are sending to the Scorching Hell by the protagonist?

Are they able to go back to Yrdarvyr or not anymore?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Which means that even though Aeolos defeats the Clan Duchess, there are still a huge number of Leaf Clan Succubus. So the Leaf Clan will go into civil war, but the Insect Clan and the Beast Clan will not attempt a counterattack against the Demon Hunter and the Kastalim tribes united under the new Ruler of all season. Because the Queen of Succubi will be pissed off on hearing of the clan chief's defeat, as this will cause a delay in the invation of the world of Yrdarvyr or the conflict.
You got it right. They will still have to clean up the place, but with the succubi disorganized and the tribes united, it will be much easier.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
If the succubus don't die really. What happen with them when they are sending to the Scorching Hell by the protagonist?

Are they able to go back to Yrdarvyr or not anymore?
They can as long as there is a portal opened for them. This portal is usually open from a Witch, a warlock, or another who deals with them and want them in the world, like a cult/faction.

That's why mages are hated by the City States. Astéri being an exception. They are much more free there.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes