3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Sorry for my english.
Your game is always impressive. the characters are always endearing and it was interesting to know about Redwinter's past.
Will there be a sequel after fighting the Duchess? Will we see the Imp or the redhood succubus again?
While waiting for the sequel I found bugs on both paths.

[SPOIL] When Klemes tries to save us during the escape against the duchess he gives the original name of the hero (Aeolos) while I changed his name.

View attachment 1638625

The trigger zone does not work if we pass like that.

View attachment 1638628

View attachment 1638632

Is it only me that has this bug:
[SPOILERS]
during Klemex training (making the way with the witch hunters)

View attachment 1638636

- Still the problem of the witch in the gallery

View attachment 1638638
Thanks! Most of them were fixed! It will come in the next update! :)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey, just downloaded the game and it is amazing, but I got stuck at the battle with "Parafrosini". None of my attacks seem to damage her. Is there any missing point, do I need to get something first, or it is the end the playable game?
Thanks!

And what bwardyunbip said. Either use pommel strike, or change the target (just move to the side).

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Funny, while I do love dragon age series, it was not the inspiration for SC.

Mostly it was castlevania, diablo and assassin's creed for the world, and japanese games for the interactions between characters.
+ a few settings that I particularly love, like ancient Greece.

Depends. A royal succubus could drain a soul with a kiss, but he won't get mummified, like with the other succubi draining him with their holes.

The ones that do that are the Jiangshi, they literally drain your KI, or energy, reducing you to a dry husk. The first one will appear in the comic.
Jiangshi? Interesting.

I wonder how do they fit your story?

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion if Olympus how far has warlock saga come along because i cant wait for chapter 2 to come out:love:
The artist finished all art for chapter 2, and he's now working on chapter 3 art. But I haven't touched it myself yet.

I'm focused on releasing the first game of the main series. It has been too long.

Reactions: Maryus

ragonz

Feb 8, 2022
Can someone help me with the battle against Dancer Succubus? I can't do anything to her due to her paralyzing me all the time (and it doesn't help that she always acts first :cry:) and I can't get out of the party to get some herbs as well. Other than that, I like everything about the game and it seems the devs are really friendly here too so that's a plus. I'll definitely keep an eye on this series since it has the potential to be one of the best h games out there (y)

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Can someone help me with the battle against Dancer Succubus? I can't do anything to her due to her paralyzing me all the time (and it doesn't help that she always acts first :cry:) and I can't get out of the party to get some herbs as well. Other than that, I like everything about the game and it seems the devs are really friendly here too so that's a plus. I'll definitely keep an eye on this series since it has the potential to be one of the best h games out there (y)
Just use Iron Will and consume a Darvel before battle.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes