3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Sry I'm not good at English,I have a few questions.
1.I'm already finished all infested woodland and Medea's exclusive task,is it the chapter 4's end?
2.Now the cat in the camp just show succubus in chapter 1 and 2, when does it can show chapter 3 and 4's?
3.Sometimes a few cutscenes have H Scenes,but I'm too busy escape from enemies to save,can I see this scenes from the cat (or other positions) in the future?
-Chapter 4 last succubus is the dancer, in the party. Be sure to have at least 1 Darvel.
-The recollection room is not complete yet.
-Yes, once the recollection room is complete in chapter 5.

frank4332

Sep 24, 2019
-Chapter 4 last succubus is the dancer, in the party. Be sure to have at least 1 Darvel.
-The recollection room is not complete yet.
-Yes, once the recollection room is complete in chapter 5.
Thank you for your apply. Actually with dancer, I choose the right option. By contrast I'm trapped by red hat:sneaky:
I'll glad to look forward to Chapter 5:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

AngelLoves

Jun 27, 2022
Chapter 5 will be super coz it is the end of leaf clan
brother the player in sc defeats a succubus and attain her soul
is there any connection bw the souls and dream world ?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Chapter 5 will be super coz it is the end of leaf clan
brother the player in sc defeats a succubus and attain her soul
is there any connection bw the souls and dream world ?
the dream world is just the recollection and Easter egg area.
Don't take anything there seriously.

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
True. I don't know what's causing this, though.

After chapter 3 full release, no one complained about crashes. And it was released for over a thousand people on discord/patreon alone.

Believe me, I'd have heard to no end about crashes.

This is something very specific to your system. Might be a program... I don't know.

The game doesn't crash on me, so it's hard to fix something that doesn't happen on my end or to anyone else.
Alright I managed to replay again to that exact point this time I didn't wonder around and still game crashes at exact same point.
But also when looking at task manager the memory usage goes from 5 GB to 7GB and then game crashes and then the memory goes back to 5GB usage even though it was jumping around 5 to 6 GB up and down and hasn't crashed earlier only after player over 2 hours and only using 1 save file.
My ESET antivirus isn't interfering with it as it only crashes at that exact moment after completing chapter 1 going into chapter 2 and after done talking to jaw tribe leader and leaving the area into the big map area the game just closes.
So no idea why it does that at exact point of the game.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
NGL i have archived every single version released so far and its still reeks of reminisce to enjoy those kainkout art succubus.

anywayssssssssssss just mumbling on this thread because i guess Chapter 5 will be make it worth it to see the current artist art whatsoever

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
will Duchess have voice acting?
Not at release. I'm investing everything I can on art.

NGL i have archived every single version released so far and its still reeks of reminisce to enjoy those kainkout art succubus.

anywayssssssssssss just mumbling on this thread because i guess Chapter 5 will be make it worth it to see the current artist art whatsoever
Chapter 4 was already done with his art. There is even a scene with the duchess there.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes