3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Kybo Demon Hunter.png
Was little bit lucky againts Elf Rune boss Tier 3. (Ent Champion) Holy sh*t.
Waiting Chapter 5

Angelic Relic ah well i take it.

Demonic Ruin Tier 3 Boss impossible to defeat. (for now) Smashes huge amount damage
that Aeolos need more upgrades defeat Ogre Mega

Infested Woodland my favorite music

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

izumi254

Jun 29, 2022
View attachment 1949174
Was little bit lucky againts Elf Rune boss Tier 3. (Ent Champion) Holy sh*t.
Waiting Chapter 5

Angelic Relic ah well i take it.

Demonic Ruin Tier 3 Boss impossible to defeat. (for now) Smashes huge amount damage
that Aeolos need more upgrades defeat Ogre Mega

Infested Woodland my favorite music
is it impossible to defeat? i already got everything even the hellish book, as long as u know the enemy style, it will be easy to defeat them

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

That sounds even better than I hoped for. Always wished that Rhea had an option that didn‘t end in death. Gonna look forward to her in the dream world.
Why is everyone complaining about death don't you all want a logical game about actual demon succubus. There are hundreds of games out there about happy succubus acting like school girls with absolutely no consequences to sleeping with them and no real logic to what a succubus is supposed to be. This game is one of the very very few games that make up less than a handful of the games that actually got it correct so why take away the 1 thing that separates the game from the others???

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Why is everyone complaining about death don't you all want a logical game about actual demon succubus. There are hundreds of games out there about happy succubus acting like school girls with absolutely no consequences to sleeping with them and no real logic to what a succubus is supposed to be. This game is one of the very very few games that make up less than a handful of the games that actually got it correct so why take away the 1 thing that separates the game from the others???
Bruh

Reactions: alien300
Nov 27, 2019
Chapter 5 will continue after EC is done, the artist for SC has recovered AND Zion had a sleep vacation of one month. When that's done the first game is finished and chapter 1 of the second game (or chapter 6 if you want to count like that) is next.
that means V is free so he can draw and finish in this three months V got injuried in 3rd month of 4months schedule
that also means only 1month works left
of course same for zion only 1month worth works left for final ch

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
that means V is free so he can draw and finish in this three months V got injuried in 3rd month of 4months schedule
that also means only 1month works left
of course same for zion only 1month worth works left for final ch
Yeah,
Don't be too optimistic with the schedule.
Let's say we are lucky if we have EC before the end of the year, both games? Would be great but let's be honest xD
Also Zion, didn't say it as an official news but multiple times stated he was working better with full release instead of dividing game in chapters, also that for him it's faster to have all the art done before working on the actual game.
So what before was "3 men months of work" (actually 5-6 tbh) will probably become more.
I know it's bad for us but I think it's better to give it a shot instead of being blocked for half a year cause someone injuried himself

Reactions: AngelLoves

StickySlasher31

Jul 15, 2020
Terminei o cap.4 e achei o game bem da hora. Eu ia colocar os prós e contras q achei do jogo mas vi q ja tem bastante opiniões aq, então só vou aguardar sair a versão final e compartilhar a minha tierlist. Boa sorte Zion com a produção.
já da pra lutar com as que representam as estações do ano ?

Stirzor

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, I have some feedback I’d like to share with Zion about SC, but I wouldn’t want to waste anyone’s time with things that have already been said by others, so I was wondering: does Zion have a record/list of planned changes to implement in future releases of the game, that is available for people to see?

Reactions: AngelLoves
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes