3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
idk, maybe just noob. The ultra attack makes too small damage and the energy drain combined with kicks is too hard imho
You have to cast Iron Will to be immune to the temptation, and keep.an eye on it because it lasts only five turns. You can cast it before combat, even; open the menu, go to skills and activate it. It will last until the next combat encounter.

Be sure to equip the runes you find in yhe map and after defeating succubi, as that's how you increase your attack and defense.

When you can make spears and fish, make sure to cook the food and eat it to increase your max HP and MP.

Every succubus has a weakness, whether is physical attacks or magical ones. You just have to find them.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lordantonn

Nov 3, 2019
You have to cast Iron Will to be immune to the temptation, and keep.an eye on it because it lasts only five turns. You can cast it before combat, even; open the menu, go to skills and activate it. It will last until the next combat encounter.

Be sure to equip the runes you find in yhe map and after defeating succubi, as that's how you increase your attack and defense.

When you can make spears and fish, make sure to cook the food and eat it to increase your max HP and MP.

Every succubus has a weakness, whether is physical attacks or magical ones. You just have to find them.
I didn`t ask for the guide. I need the save files to jerk at the demon girls which are too strong for me, not to waste time on fighting them or looking for the items

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I didn`t ask for the guide. I need the save files to jerk at the demon girls which are too strong for me, not to waste time on fighting them or looking for the items
the combat is unbelievably easy and there are variations on scenes you only get by losing or winning in different circumstances. Your being lazy and missing out on scenes at the same time

Reactions: bwardyunbip

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in an ask what the latest is on Succubus Covenant. I haven't been up to date since I played the last chapter, so what's the skinny on Chapter 5? Is it coming out soon? Not looking to rock any boats, I know the dev works hard, just looking to get a summary on the latest news.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hey everyone, just wanted to drop in an ask what the latest is on Succubus Covenant. I haven't been up to date since I played the last chapter, so what's the skinny on Chapter 5? Is it coming out soon? Not looking to rock any boats, I know the dev works hard, just looking to get a summary on the latest news.
Work on Chapter 5 is going well I presume, the artist V is returning this month, another artist by the name of StretchNSin has joined the team, and a side project of Zion's will be released this year hopefully, going by the name of Eden Crest, a pokemon style capturing game, https://f95zone.to/threads/eden-crest-robot-capturing-game.122418/

Reactions: XxxfalconxxX

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
Work on Chapter 5 is going well I presume, the artist V is returning this month, another artist by the name of StretchNSin has joined the team, and a side project of Zion's will be released this year hopefully, going by the name of Eden Crest, a pokemon style capturing game, https://f95zone.to/threads/eden-crest-robot-capturing-game.122418/
Yeah I kinda just breezed through some pages, it sounds like V got injured. That sucks, I'm sorry to hear about this, but I'm glad it sounds like he recovered. His first impression on me as the new artist was outstanding when I played Chapter 4.

Looking at StretchNSin's work, it looks like his style would fit right in, so that's cool!

Reactions: Cologar
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes