3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
en el menu de guardado la opcion de guardar me aparece en gris, no he podido guardar la partida
Hay un bug en la versión actual; si ves el prólogo no podés guardar la partida.

Mirá oor completo el prólogo, cuando el PC sea un adulto en una playa salí y empezá de vuelta, pero saltá el prólogo. Ahí vas a poder guardar sin problemas.

El problema habrá desaparecido cuando llegue el capítulo 5.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
Terminei o cap.4 e achei o game bem da hora. Eu ia colocar os prós e contras q achei do jogo mas vi q ja tem bastante opiniões aq, então só vou aguardar sair a versão final e compartilhar a minha tierlist. Boa sorte Zion com a produção.
Drita Simp

Stirzor

Jun 3, 2020
Hello, I have some feedback I’d like to share with Zion about SC, but I wouldn’t want to waste anyone’s time with things that have already been said by others, so I was wondering: does Zion have a record/list of planned changes to implement in future releases of the game, that is available for people to see?
Zion of Olympus

Drakor09

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry, but does this game have actual BE? If yes, what is the mechanic behind this?
All the succubi when they manifest a body need to imbibe vital energy to not starve, feeding increases their biomass which improves their overall height, strength, speed and parts of their body they prefer to use for seduction during hunts. In game this is done by them charming you or defeating you in combat.

Going further to describe a compelling and game-lore reason why...

They acquire vital energy from male humanoids by draining bodily fluid, which is often acquired via sex but the Vampiric tribe can also drink blood. Since the succubi don't feel physical pleasure unless they're absorbing nutrients, each time they use energy drain that pleasurable feeling gets them addicted to the point they can't instinctually stop. Their energy drain causes a compulsion in their male victims to produce more semen which converts water, proteins, salt and sugar groups within the body to meet demand...leaving them a shriveled desiccated corpse in seconds.

Last edited:
Reactions: c-+ and bwardyunbip
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes