3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

dresslord

Jan 15, 2023
Если они в жопе, то я в жопе с ними, лол
Все деньги идут художникам за высокое качество искусства.

И вот что я им объяснил:
- Полные игры, выпущенные за один раз, выпускаются на уровне 10 долларов.
-Игры главы выпускаются на уровне 5 долларов.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
please help me fix the error I can’t get past chapter 3, it crashes and writes an error

s33d0t

Dec 31, 2019
I'm a bit out of the loop here but wasn't the update suposed to come out around december 2022? now its July?!
Zion was aiming for Eden Crest to come out in December (check it out). He's now back to working on Succubus Covenant. All the art is done but he has to finish the last chapter and then work out any/all bugs since it's going to be the final version of generation 1 (I think).

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Zion was aiming for Eden Crest to come out in December (check it out). He's now back to working on Succubus Covenant. All the art is done but he has to finish the last chapter and then work out any/all bugs since it's going to be the final version of generation 1 (I think).
It's going to be the last Chapter of Generation 1's first game.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
I saw the poll on Patreon regarding how important players think story is. I do wanna chime in on something. While I do think story is important, and I very much value this game's story, I think it really needs a Skip Scene option. It's great the first time through, but on repeat playthroughs, I honestly just want to skip the story scenes and return to the gameplay. Much as I enjoy the story, because the scenes are usually pretty long, it can interrupt the flow of the game if you're just in it for the gameplay and hentai. While it seems the majority find the story important (with 65% of players voting in favor of it), 35% still makes up a huge bulk of your players, and I think a Skip Scene option is a fair compromise.

Just my two cents, I hope to see this get implemented in the future.

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Came back here after a few months since finishing chapter 4. Seems nothing was released. I don't want to sound like a dick, but I don't think Eden Crest was worth the delay, and it lacks too much even as a side project. Not surprising, considering combat is the weakest element in SC, and it is precisely the main element EC is built around.

Reactions: Brokai

dresslord

Jan 15, 2023
I have a problem, I can’t start going through the 3rd chapter in the Amazon village, an error occurs and then the game crashes, what should I do?

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Hi to all.
I have a little problem. I joined Atessatia in her quest to find the "beast". Once killed it, she got a scar and fell down poisoned (just after the mouth to mouth resuscitation).
Now I'm blocked here
Immagine.png
I already picked up the trees for the bridge and something (I don't remember the name of the object...antidote? venom?) from the werewolf in the river, but now I don't know what to do. You can't interact with Atessatia's body (actually, now I can't interact with anything), there are no arrows signing the path to follow if you want to leave the area and there aren't any object that you can pick up. The option screen is not accessible and the only thing I can interact with is the fire where you can for save/heal. Do I have to load using a different save? Am I in a develop dead end (is this path still work in progress)? Luckily I have a different save for each succubus, but from the last succubus is a long road to come back here.
Note: I have the chapter 4 version ;) .

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Zooch

Jul 9, 2021
anyone know where the 2nd sumer key is? I opened the first sumer chest (gold chest) near the start of the game, but i dont have the key for the 2nd sumer gold chest in the Decaying Woods. I have completed tier 0, 1 and 2 of the Sumer Ruins

Stirzor

Jun 3, 2020
anyone know where the 2nd sumer key is? I opened the first sumer chest (gold chest) near the start of the game, but i dont have the key for the 2nd sumer gold chest in the Decaying Woods. I have completed tier 0, 1 and 2 of the Sumer Ruins
In each ruin you have to defeat a certain enemy to obtain a key.

CwHart

Apr 15, 2019
Just started playing this after I gave it some time to more content to come out, and man lemme tell ya I hope when Asariel was all, "You know he can't leave our services, should I?" means possible femdom actions with the angels in the future

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Just started playing this after I gave it some time to more content to come out, and man lemme tell ya I hope when Asariel was all, "You know he can't leave our services, should I?" means possible femdom actions with the angels in the future
I'm afraid the truth is darker. And not in any erotic way.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes