3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

dresslord

Jan 15, 2023
[ЦИТАТА="the66, сообщение: 10096266, участник: 9060"]
Я сделал новую сборку с некоторыми изменениями QOL, возможно, это также решит вашу проблему.
попробуйте, и если это все еще не работает, отправьте мне файл сохранения непосредственно перед тем, как возникнет ваша проблема, потому что я даже не смог воспроизвести вашу ошибку.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Аwhere to download it?

dresslord

Jan 15, 2023
please help with the boss, she appeared and attacked and does not allow to apply any skill or attack to her, please help me figure it out

dresslord

Jan 15, 2023
Guys please help me with the passage if this is not a bug, after defeating the generals I am in a bar and there appears Succubus SHADOW, which blocks all my actions up to treatment , How to beat her please give me advice ??

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
I was looking at what they recommend including Renetan for the illustrations.
But they only mention his work in Tower of Alfimia and Princess honey trap.
He also did Illustrations for the Game TeiTei ~ Tales of Tei

dresslord

Jan 15, 2023
Я уже рассказал вам, как это сделать. говорит то же самое. Я сделал это точно так же с полной шкалой здоровья и добился успеха.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
а потом and after he defeated her where to go to finish off the remaining demons or will it be in chapter 5?

Chiniji

Mar 13, 2018
Quests won't show up in the journal, any fix?

Note : I did search in the thread, found some guys asking the same thing but no replies

Nov 27, 2019
Let just forget about 4 months wasted for Ch5 before V hand injury before EC project.And facts about Ch5 arts are mostly done ZIon said it by himself.

I think zion wanna take 10 or near 12months as in ch5 there is gonna be lots of scenes and succubus
eg. IMP, RED HOOD, WHITE, the village girls, the new succubus from shiki , all ch5 new succubus have 2 scenes each
and 4arts for 4 hole ch5 boss (zion said that)
u can see lots of arts and as a result it didnt profit for zion anymore. cause arts are expensive. (
Almost double or over double the amount of ch1,2,3,4 arts which we have to wait for 6, 7 months.
which is why zion take full 6 months again that will be 4+6 =10 months for lot of arts.

this sound like facts as Zion always saying arts are expensive.
And I think shiki payment might made the game delay more than 10months.(
my guess is end day of July. It is for business we should wait patiently ........again.

edited- It was at the end of the 5th months actually
I remember i only need to wait 1months more for ch5 and was pretty excited
suddendly V got injuried

Yes. The remaining demons are in chapter five which comes (hopefully) mid 2023 ;)

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes