3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
eg. IMP, RED HOOD, WHITE, the village girls, the new succubus from shiki , all ch5 new succubus have 2 scenes each
and 4arts for 4 hole ch5 boss (zion said that)
I'm so excited because i want to see how these beauties drain the mc to death. Freeze me and wake me up when it's there. I can't wait anymore xD

Reactions: bwardyunbip

glois

Oct 31, 2020
Let just forget about 4 months wasted for Ch5 before V hand injury before EC project.And facts about Ch5 arts are mostly done ZIon said it by himself.

I think zion wanna take 10 or near 12months as in ch5 there is gonna be lots of scenes and succubus
eg. IMP, RED HOOD, WHITE, the village girls, the new succubus from shiki , all ch5 new succubus have 2 scenes each
and 4arts for 4 hole ch5 boss (zion said that)
u can see lots of arts and as a result it didnt profit for zion anymore. cause arts are expensive. (
Almost double or over double the amount of ch1,2,3,4 arts which we have to wait for 6, 7 months.
which is why zion take full 6 months again that will be 4+6 =10 months for lot of arts.

this sound like facts as Zion always saying arts are expensive.
And I think shiki payment might made the game delay more than 10months.(
my guess is end day of July. It is for business we should wait patiently ........again.

edited- It was at the end of the 5th months actually
I remember i only need to wait 1months more for ch5 and was pretty excited
suddendly V got injuried
That one Shiki? Serious?

Oct 2, 2020
This game has plenty of things left to do, Fix Bugs, Fix Gallery Room, Fix dialogs. It could have been 4.1, 4.2 whatever. Would show commitment towards this game but no. Since a year, it's the elusive chapter 5 that must come.
I'm not hating on the dev here, I'd do what he is doing if I was him (as did ICSTOR).
I'm just saying accept the reality, this is not "What a Legend" with high-quality art and animations everywhere, that it would take so long to build.
Whats gonna happen is, when push comes to shove, suddenly chapter 5 gonna come unexpectedly.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes