3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
Can someone a savegame where the decaying woods are already done but saved before you first encounter the witch damia?

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
question, I saw that the OG artists was back in eden crest, does it mean that he is back here is as well. Since his artstyle was arguabliy the best.

BaamAlex

Apr 15, 2022
question, I saw that the OG artists was back in eden crest, does it mean that he is back here is as well. Since his artstyle was arguabliy the best.
The game was one year in development iirc. He can come back, but there's no real proof for that.

Zelig13

Aug 25, 2017
No, Kain (the original artist) doesn't want to continue making hentai art, so Eden Crest was maybe his final h-game, I remember that Zion said that they planed Eden Crest even before Kain decided to abandon NSFW art.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
No, Kain (the original artist) doesn't want to continue making hentai art, so Eden Crest was maybe his final h-game, I remember that Zion said that they planed Eden Crest even before Kain decided to abandon NSFW art.
Maybe, maybe he reconsidered. Anyways he is a good artist, sad to see him leave the project.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
HOW DO I ENTER TO THE UNDERGROUND GROVE I'VE BEEN TRYING FOR HOURS MAAN. :/
You need to complete a quest.
Go to the first tribe; there will be a person with an exclamation sign; a witch hunter.

He will give you a mission to hunt a witch. Either go through with it or join the witch.

Then go back to the Underground Grove. The PC will comment about how he needs help; the person you allied with will help you break the barrier.

xdddd31

Sep 29, 2022
You need to complete a quest.
Go to the first tribe; there will be a person with an exclamation sign; a witch hunter.

He will give you a mission to hunt a witch. Either go through with it or join the witch.

Then go back to the Underground Grove. The PC will comment about how he needs help; the person you allied with will help you break the barrier.
Thanks!!

Reactions: Dreamer44

dresslord

Jan 15, 2023
ТHere, many are waiting for chapter 5, but I can’t go through chapter 3 because of an error that constantly occurs help me please

HAYATOTO

Feb 4, 2023
Hello everybody i'm new :) .
First of all i finish the chapter 4 and that's one of the best H-game i've played but i have a question is there a gallery for all the H-scene from the chapter 3 ??? because i can rewatch the scene from chapter 1 and 2 ( thanks to Katina ) but not from chapter 3 ;c
thanks you for reading

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hello everybody i'm new :) .
First of all i finish the chapter 4 and that's one of the best H-game i've played but i have a question is there a gallery for all the H-scene from the chapter 3 ??? because i can rewatch the scene from chapter 1 and 2 ( thanks to Katina ) but not from chapter 3 ;c
thanks you for reading
The gallery is coming in the next update.

Reactions: HAYATOTO

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
ТHere, many are waiting for chapter 5, but I can’t go through chapter 3 because of an error that constantly occurs help me please
i made a new build with some QOL changes, maybe it will also solve your problem.
try it and if it's still not working send me a save file just before your problem occurs because i couldn't even reproduce your error.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes