3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
Obviously he'd jump into action now. Abandoned tag indicates potential patreons to not subscribe anymore. It's a huge hit to his reputation. If only we had it a year ago, he would have "found" his motivation.
This dude is kidding I remmember that trash elden whatever game he released that was just hot garbage. this game had potential to be man we cant take this guy serious no more

Reactions: animefan1111

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
Don't wanna be that blunt guy but does a 2d game with 0 animated scenes and a simple RPG layout take 2 years + for just 1 chapter update to happen. I know the injury happened but a game like this really shouldnt take this long.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Obviously he'd jump into action now. Abandoned tag indicates potential patreons to not subscribe anymore. It's a huge hit to his reputation. If only we had it a year ago, he would have "found" his motivation.
I think that a development pace so abysmally slow that a mere update takes 2+ years is even worse for any dev's reputation, but of course, I'm assuming that people care about dev commitment... I could be mistaken. I'm a little too attached to the "hard work" issue.

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
Like as soon as the abandoned tag went up there were several posts about progress, at this point if it gets updated it would be finished but I think we will get one chapter. I wish instead of working on other games like Eden and warlock finish the first one before starting a new project.
He tweeted in januarry that in July he would release chapter 5. The dude is just scamming everyone and i hope everyone has unsubbed from the patreon. Its a 2d game, 0 animations, he doesn't even do the art himself he pays someone else. Pretty sure all he does is write the plot and maybe some other stuff. The dude doesn't take yall seriously and if you keep paying on the patreon you think somethings gonna change? "Lol these dudes are still paying me and I aint done nothing for SC meh lemme keep milking them."

kotlsupp2000

Mar 23, 2020
He tweeted in januarry that in July he would release chapter 5. The dude is just scamming everyone and i hope everyone has unsubbed from the patreon. Its a 2d game, 0 animations, he doesn't even do the art himself he pays someone else. Pretty sure all he does is write the plot and maybe some other stuff. The dude doesn't take yall seriously and if you keep paying on the patreon you think somethings gonna change? "Lol these dudes are still paying me and I aint done nothing for SC meh lemme keep milking them."
Coming SoonTM

Reactions: bwardyunbip

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
99% Artist work 1% "dev" work
legit. He doesn't do the art himself so wtf takes him so long to do. Doing all these half effort bs side games. Just do the main one thats the only reason we are here. the thread is for SUCCUBUS COVENANT not EldeN KoCk OfF. As tone deaf as this sounds this game isn't hard to make. I know Devs making insane 3D renders with multi path games that stick to the 1 - 2 month updates.

Oct 2, 2020
legit. He doesn't do the art himself so wtf takes him so long to do. Doing all these half effort bs side games. Just do the main one thats the only reason we are here. the thread is for SUCCUBUS COVENANT not EldeN KoCk OfF. As tone deaf as this sounds this game isn't hard to make. I know Devs making insane 3D renders with multi path games that stick to the 1 - 2 month updates.
Thats what I've been saying for a long time and the zion simps are just on copium.

Even the portion that Zion makes, i.e. the actual game is riddled with bugs, absolutely zero balance ? almost no "gameplay" just plant monsters everywhere.

Eden Crest is the worst RPGM game I've ever played, it was just to milk Kain's artwork.
PS: Kain hasnt stopped making NSFW art, Zion was absolutely lying and it makes me think, there was some argument between the two which made him leave.

Oct 17, 2020
Like I never subscribed to the development mostly because the progression was so slow, every once in a while id check progress mostly thinking "has any progress been made nope guess not" the progress would go a lot faster if you pitched in and helped and not make another game off the side focus on the first where your reputation started

Aug 4, 2023
It was all zion plans. He is slowly reducing the works while increasing the development time.
At this point we should tell zion to add cut animation again as it is 1year for only 5 6 succubus. His artists have enough time to make cut animations now. Right? Im sure V is having 7,8months vacation. And I think SHiki succu can add cut animation. Shiki is a pretty fast and hardworking and he only need to do only 1 succubus.
But i sure zion will say no haha he reduced the cut animation not even (fps type) because he know everyone is addicted to his game. The cut animation is so easy unlike one arts (frame) per second.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bwardyunbip

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
Someone put the Abandoned tag on? The Patreon is still active with a post 3 days ago. Did I miss something?

coapvco

Oct 7, 2019
I've been supporting Patreon since the beginning, but I think there are a lot of words that contradict slow development. Still, people in the comments say they wait if they hear little things, but I think it's hard to understand how long they'll wait and embrace it. Zion definitely says that it's coming out in July, but it fails to release it in July, and this time it's coming out in December, but I can't believe it either. And one more thing that comes to mind is that when you post a post, I hope you develop the main game post before you post the sub game, or post the sub game after the main game is released. I'm frustrated that I won't even see it even if I tell Patreon, so I wrote something here...

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
I've been supporting Patreon since the beginning, but I think there are a lot of words that contradict slow development. Still, people in the comments say they wait if they hear little things, but I think it's hard to understand how long they'll wait and embrace it. Zion definitely says that it's coming out in July, but it fails to release it in July, and this time it's coming out in December, but I can't believe it either. And one more thing that comes to mind is that when you post a post, I hope you develop the main game post before you post the sub game, or post the sub game after the main game is released. I'm frustrated that I won't even see it even if I tell Patreon, so I wrote something here...
I even started supporting him as soon as i finished the current game only to wait 2 years to go nowhere :). Its honestly best to stop supporting him till he realises that we are gonna be supporting lies. Theres no excuse for how long this is taking and the patreon little diary pages with art work HE DIDN'T DO HIMSELF and some lousy bullet points about this and that is a joke. He doesn't deserve any support coming from someone who felt so sympathetic about his "hardships". the dude hasn't been in this F95 forum since january....like cmon bro.

Reactions: KFC Pork

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
I am going to speak for all of us here but as angry as we are the game has gone nowhere. We all did really enjoy this game and it was great to play still so many more paths the game can take and was eager to play. Angry we will probably never see chapter 5 but happy that I got to enjoy it up until here.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes