3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Kyunbix

Mar 24, 2018
I'm pretty sure if Zion wasn't a lazy bun (and never done Eden Crest, that nobody asked for) we could be half-way generation 3 at least...
That's what I think when I follow the development from first demo, and I also developed games for me and my friends as a hobby. Let me tell you, sure the begginings it take a lot of time to learn, but after a month or two, you understand your engine so much that the development speed up a lot, and you can make games fast. The art and the music is what always takes me the longest, not even the coding. Zion just straight up buys art so that's not an issue. His music sounds basic, but I guess he put some work into it (if he is really the one making music). The rest is... Well the game is unbalanced, maps are very basic. Writing probably takes some time, but it shouldn't take super long time. Coding should be easy enough after spending so much time in RPGmaker (it's not even a complicated engine). So yeah, why we don't have chapter 5 already? Only because Zion is a lazy bun.

KFC Pork

Aug 7, 2023
Abondon tag, and lot of posts about him milking money. I like it.
So can u guys consider about canceling pateron supports? I dont like the no deadlines development or we gonna have to wait 1 year again for next chapters. It is favouring the scammer so much.
To be honest 6months per update is already more than necessary. More than necessary for this RPG maker.
It is also because of the scammer being lazy almost every day.
We should punish this scammer and at least make him bring 6months per update back .
Cancel support!
boycott support!

Oct 2, 2020
I'm pretty sure if Zion wasn't a lazy bun (and never done Eden Crest, that nobody asked for) we could be half-way generation 3 at least...
That's what I think when I follow the development from first demo, and I also developed games for me and my friends as a hobby. Let me tell you, sure the begginings it take a lot of time to learn, but after a month or two, you understand your engine so much that the development speed up a lot, and you can make games fast. The art and the music is what always takes me the longest, not even the coding. Zion just straight up buys art so that's not an issue. His music sounds basic, but I guess he put some work into it (if he is really the one making music). The rest is... Well the game is unbalanced, maps are very basic. Writing probably takes some time, but it shouldn't take super long time. Coding should be easy enough after spending so much time in RPGmaker (it's not even a complicated engine). So yeah, why we don't have chapter 5 already? Only because Zion is a lazy bun.
All of the music are taken from different games. I cant tell you the source of each, but just google the file names of the tracks and you will eventually encounter it's origin.

For example

play Horror-ginen_loop in this link.

Granted, it still takes some time, to shift through what tracks to copy from what games. This is standard practice, even high end RPGM games like Treasure of nadia have stolen tracks from Anno. But its nowhere near as time consuming as creating own tracks, which I doubt zion is capable of.

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
Abondon tag, and lot of posts about him milking money. I like it.
So can u guys consider about canceling pateron supports? I dont like the no deadlines development or we gonna have to wait 1 year again for next chapters. It is favouring the scammer so much.
To be honest 6months per update is already more than necessary. More than necessary for this RPG maker.
It is also because of the scammer being lazy almost every day.
We should punish this scammer and at least make him bring 6months per update back .
Cancel support!
boycott support!
Yeah cancel the support I mean 6 months is better than 2 years but if he really wanted to with the basics of this game he could easily do quicker than that but if he doesnt take us seriously. Cancel all patreon support or nothing is going to change. Paying him for nothing like no one asked for him to make other games. We are here for the main one.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
All of the music are taken from different games. I cant tell you the source of each, but just google the file names of the tracks and you will eventually encounter it's origin.

For example

play Horror-ginen_loop in this link.

Granted, it still takes some time, to shift through what tracks to copy from what games. This is standard practice, even high end RPGM games like Treasure of nadia have stolen tracks from Anno. But its nowhere near as time consuming as creating own tracks, which I doubt zion is capable of.
Thank you for sharing this link.

View attachment 3098273

Bros had money fall out they sky from doing nothing. Keeping on supporting him you think hes gonna actually want to do something!!???. Smh
Damn, Zion is making Boda levels of money.

Aug 4, 2023
View attachment 3098273

Bros had money fall out they sky from doing nothing. Keeping on supporting him you think hes gonna actually want to do something!!???. Smh
Holy sht zion even add new tiers. are there anyone who giving 48.5 dollar per month for RPG MV and no progress scamming creator? If u do u must be rich and low Intelligent.
3d creators like Bouquetman and Lazy Procrastinator have only 10dolar tier as highest and they do their jobs properly and bring contents right on time.
while zion asking 45dolar for no progress rpg mv? shameless scam
Hope zion is not koda in disguise.

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
Holy sht zion even add new tiers. are there anyone who giving 48.5 dollar per month for RPG MV and no progress scamming creator? If u do u must be rich and low Intelligent.
3d creators like Bouquetman and Lazy Procrastinator have only 10dolar tier as highest and they do their jobs properly and bring contents right on time.
while zion asking 45dolar for no progress rpg mv? shameless scam
Hope zion is not koda in disguise.
Yeah seriously everyone needs to cut off there subscriptions and support because he has been printing money for a long time for nothing.

Kyunbix

Mar 24, 2018

For example

Ok thanks, I guess he isn't even making his own music, so yeah the development time should be even shorter. That only confirms that a Zion is a one lazy guy, that talks big but doesn't do a lot ;/
Such a shame.

Reactions: KFC Pork

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Ok thanks, I guess he isn't even making his own music, so yeah the development time should be even shorter. That only confirms that a Zion is a one lazy guy, that talks big but doesn't do a lot ;/
Such a shame.
he promised us so such with this big game and that big game never delivered on any of them. Honestly loved this game so much it was really good but Zion is a shitty dev honestly such a shitty dev

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The only thing besides the intreasting story was the art, hope the artist collabs either with zion again or with a diffrent dev. He is legit good at what he does.

He knows how to draw thicc anime women, and thats an amazing feat.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes