3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Hysti

Feb 25, 2020
If you are happy paying someone for 2 years to release trash that anyone could put together in 1 month, then go ahead. I never told anyone to stop support him. But please don't try to explain that he is doing good right now.

People are idiots, they still pay him because he used to make a good game, just like they still pay Mr. Bone, even though he releases 5-minute gametime nothings, every 2-3 years. XD

Maybe he will pull himself together a bit if he sees the numerous negative comments and reviews
It's RPG Maker man, give me the art and I make this in a god damn day, in a real engine too ffs lol

Last edited:

aggs

Feb 25, 2023
Then do it??? The tools are there you can even use AI art, coomers won't care even if it's ethical. The fact that Zion made a game, numerous even sets him above you.

Why you dickriding this hard? Zion's work is public therefore people are allowed to criticise it. The points made about his project are accurate, you seem to be so mad for a person who doesn't even know you. Pull up the pants after you done cuck

Chronim

Aug 3, 2020
So you are not able to make a game yet you have the AUDACITY to mock him? Well well, it's a 1:0 for Zion.
It is abit out there to suggest that only Gamedevs can critique games no? In that case I shall make a H game similar but superior to Zions Saga and post it here on f95 under the same name.

Reactions: Diaz234

Hysti

Feb 25, 2020
Then do it??? The tools are there you can even use AI art, coomers won't care even if it's ethical. The fact that Zion made a game, numerous even sets him above you.
Not everyone wants to be knows as the guy that calls a Hentai game his Magnum Opus, no thank you, I am fine being the guy "below" him with my regular job

Reactions: LeoAI and KFC Pork

Hysti

Feb 25, 2020
I haven't even mocked zion what are you on about? As I said his work is public so seeing people criticizing it ain't something new. If you perceive the negative critizing as mocking that's your problem. Also your initial point sounds so dumb
He hurt himself in his confusion and rage responded to you instead, thinking it was me. Based on his opinion on the game I figure he can't read anyway so I guess maybe the anger didn't play a huge part.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I had the victory party...as far as I remember that was in chapter 4 as well, But I can't seem to be able to access anything else. Where do i go to start chapter 5?

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes