3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
She 's in the forest after the second boss before the succubus trap with the mage (i think ) ! She's "hidden" on top of the map, in the village she's in the only house where u can enter

Nov 13, 2017
The dev is working on chapter 3, while the animator is animating stuff for chapter 2, as for when chapter 3 will come i don't know yet.
The dev is currently working on finishing up chapter 2, which includes new CGs, animations, and the witch quest. I also think it includes some new voice work.

hey guys where is number 11 succu?
In the back of the spider cave towards the begining/middle of chapter 2. She's an optional fight, which is why she's listed so late in the encyclopedia.

Edit: The cave is located in the zone right before you fight the greedy succubus. Top of the map.

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
I see that the next succubus in chapter three would be a succubus from the beast clan.
I really hope they do not look like furrys. The spider succubus was not a spider with some human traits. She is a human with some spider traits.
Please tell me the beast clan will also look like humans but with animal traits.
Thank you.

Anyway, no little spoiler for the type of energy drain they will have? Would be great to speculate on the lore while the chapter is in progress!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I see that the next succubus in chapter three would be a succubus from the beast clan.
I really hope they do not look like furrys. The spider succubus was not a spider with some human traits. She is a human with some spider traits.
Please tell me the beast clan will also look like humans but with animal traits.
Thank you.

Anyway, no little spoiler for the type of energy drain they will have? Would be great to speculate on the lore while the chapter is in progress!
All succubi will be humans with characteristics from their clan, like the spider succubus. I don't want any succubus to distance themselves too much from the human physiology. ;)
Monster girls are not the objective of this game.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes