3.50 star(s) 102 Votes
D

Deleted member 1966181

All succubi will be humans with characteristics from their clan, like the spider succubus. I don't want any succubus to distance themselves too much from the human physiology. ;)
Monster girls are not the objective of this game.
Hi zion please tell us have you any account in Discord for news?(sorry my English isn't good)

BigTombolo

Feb 20, 2020
Guys I just saw a post from fr5uit, the dude that makes animations for this game.
He said that his pc died and he lost the animations data.
I think we have to w8 more.
the post.
Idk if he talks about the SC animation it's just me guessing.

Chrysanis

Apr 20, 2020
Damn!

Okay this game blew me away, the adventure elements were amazing, great character building and a very good story. I was very pleasantly surprised by the level of writing in this game, wasn't expecting an hour long introduction either, but it was really nice either way.

Personally, the only thing I kind of miss is some kind of repeatable scenes you can initiate with these succubi. E.g.; What if your sword can banish them to a specific realm where u can meet them again and interact, or something like that? Or maybe to the map where your tent is?

Either way, very well done! I wasn't expecting such a thorough game, amazing!

• Love
Reactions: Zion of Olympus
Nov 13, 2017
Guys I just saw a post from fr5uit, the dude that makes animations for this game.
He said that his pc died and he lost the animations data.
I think we have to w8 more.
the post.
Idk if he talks about the SC animation it's just me guessing.
Don't worry, with the exception of the witch, the animations for the game were completed and sent to Zion. The animations will not be help up. Unfortunately though, the animator was also the one working on the recollection room, so the release of the recollection room will be delayed.

Personally, the only thing I kind of miss is some kind of repeatable scenes you can initiate with these succubi. E.g.; What if your sword can banish them to a specific realm where u can meet them again and interact, or something like that? Or maybe to the map where your tent is?
That's a planned feature actually! It was intended to be in the next update, but unfortunately it looks like it's going to have to be delayed.

D

Deleted member 1966181

Don't worry, with the exception of the witch, the animations for the game were completed and sent to Zion. The animations will not be help up. Unfortunately though, the animator was also the one working on the recollection room, so the release of the recollection room will be delayed.

That's a planned feature actually! It was intended to be in the next update, but unfortunately it looks like it's going to have to be delayed.
But when:cry:

D

Deleted member 1966181

No idea, but hopefully not too long!

To answer your previous question about discord. There is a Succubus Covenant discord, but I think it's only for patrons?
I asked to zion but he or she never answer to my question but i know that he or she have Twitter account too

D

Deleted member 1966181

I have an idia for nothing,someone create a group in telegram and share link here for more fun and help other...

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I read some of the comments, so here I brought some answers to them:
-Right now I'm working on the witch scene
-I already rushed chapter 2 due to my fears of my PC failing for some reason in the middle of the pandemic. I'll not give a release date as I'm taking my sweet time now to develop chapter 2 like I want it from the beginning. For example I want to add the second love interest first interaction.
-The discord is just for patrons. I want to control who enters the server to avoid trolls and/or haters. I don't want to deal with that.
-I use both this thread and twitter to give general information and answer questions outside patreon.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
All succubi will be humans with characteristics from their clan, like the spider succubus. I don't want any succubus to distance themselves too much from the human physiology. ;)
Monster girls are not the objective of this game.
Some people can't tell the difference.

D

Deleted member 1966181

-I already rushed chapter 2 due to my fears of my PC failing for some reason in the middle of the pandemic. I'll not give a release date as I'm taking my sweet time now to develop chapter 2 like I want it from the beginning. For example I want to add the second love interest first interaction.
-The discord is just for patrons. I want to control who enters the server to avoid trolls and/or haters. I don't want to deal with that.
-I use both this thread and twitter to give general information and answer questions outside patreon.
Zion of Olympus I live in iran i Swear i cant pay money its hard and expensive: 1 dollar is = 16,000 thousand Rials(iran's currency) your game is my life.i trying hard that find a way to pay money to you,but please pay attention to us here,all i want to say is can you use some different level drain?
Example: Kiss of death drink milk breasts and other, you always use vagina and anus that isnt really good...(my English is f.cking bad so i hope you understand)

• Haha
Reactions: byedark and lnppo

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus I live in iran i Swear i cant pay money its hard and expensive: 1 dollar is = 16,000 thousand Rials(iran's currency) your game is my life.i trying hard that find a way to pay money to you,but please pay attention to us here,all i want to say is can you use some different level drain?
Example: Kiss of death drink milk breasts and other, you always use vagina and anus that isnt really good...(my English is f.cking bad so i hope you understand)
I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

I created this game not to copy some other games out there, but to execute my vision of how a succubus must be.
A succubus feed on life energy, and the overwhelming majority drinks by their four main tubes/holes: anus, vagina, mouth and tail.

But I'll try to appeal to more fetishes like lactation, for example, while remain consistent with the lore I created.
Some exceptions to this rule will be added as the series progresses, however. There is an exception to everything.

D

Deleted member 1966181

You are Awsome:love: i Swear i support you in patreon soon...Good luck;):giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

barronsat

May 14, 2017
Am I missing anything or all the boss battles just barely able to scrap by? Like is that what the margin for this gameplay is intended to be like?

If it is, I guess the frustrating thing that I find is, a lot of it is just dependent on luck. You could run a boss battle 5 times, and use the same sequence of actions 5 times, but come out with different outcomes each time depending on if the enemy use a bad sequence of actions on their end.

I just want to check if I'm missing out on any features in the gameplay. I've been optimizing all equips, checking all spells, making sure to use Iron Will before the fight, etc.

Gold has no use as of now is there? Like are there other things I could be doing to make the fights easier?

In terms of combat, it feels somewhat limiting/restrictive/repetitive in this turn based system when you're forced to use certain spells. Example, when your Iron Will is down to 1, you basically HAVE to cast it again, basically giving up a turn and prolonging the fight. If you cast Battle Ready - sure, it buffs your next attacks, but you need to use it twice to get the most effect, which in itself gives up 2 turns. It just feels very much like a circle in terms of the combat.

Don't know if there are any ideas/plans to make the combat a bit more open with variety?

Last edited:
Reactions: Invisible Demon

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Am I missing anything or all the boss battles just barely able to scrap by? Like is that what the margin for this gameplay is intended to be like?

If it is, I guess the frustrating thing that I find is, a lot of it is just dependent on luck. You could run a boss battle 5 times, and use the same sequence of actions 5 times, but come out with different outcomes each time depending on if the enemy use a bad sequence of actions on their end.

I just want to check if I'm missing out on any features in the gameplay. I've been optimizing all equips, checking all spells, making sure to use Iron Will before the fight, etc.

Gold has no use as of now is there? Like are there other things I could be doing to make the fights easier?

In terms of combat, it feels somewhat limiting/restrictive/repetitive in this turn based system when you're forced to use certain spells. Example, when your Iron Will is down to 1, you basically HAVE to cast it again, basically giving up a turn and prolonging the fight. If you cast Battle Ready - sure, it buffs your next attacks, but you need to use it twice to get the most effect, which in itself gives up 2 turns. It just feels very much like a circle in terms of the combat.

Don't know if there are any ideas/plans to make the combat a bit more open with variety?
-Iron will can be used outside the battle. Start the battle with Iron Will ON.
-Collect runes around the forest. They are inside the red boxes. Don't forget to equip them, as they raise your stats.
-Rest by activating the bonfires/campfires, and recover you HP.
-Collect the healing items around the forest until you have access to the first tribe.
-On the first tribe, go to the items shop and buy better healing items.
-Use your buff skills wisely.
-Some enemies like the spider succubus are optional. If they are too strong, return to them later, once you have better runes.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Hi Zion, You are a true legend! What a great game!

It takes a little patience to play this game.
At the first 2 bosses I nearly gave this game up, because I thought every succubus no matter strong or weak, all have the same size and bodyshape(a problem often encountered in Japanese rpgs, No comparison of character fugures). But the artwork and scenario are excellent so I kept playing.
Until the presence of that leader of leaf clan who killed "father" of Gad, I found myself totally wrong. She's sooo seeeexy..

I like Queen domina the most, for me the two scenes of her is the highlight of this game! Than you for making this, really good, very likely to be the best femdom game.

Some questions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope I expressed clearly and thanks for your reading.
Edit: About succubuspedia , are you considering adding more data? Especially the measurements BWH of them.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 102 Votes