3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
played for 2 hours, it's fun so far. also are we gonna bang the angels? or are you gonna make the Angels's H-scene? any plan for that dev?

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Highly encourage everyone to support Olympus on patreon if they can especially if you're a fan of succubus and energy drain. The team making this game is probably going to be the best we can get for a game in this area since it's made by an English developer so Japanese translation won't be an issue at all, and the art style's perfect and even trumps some japanese games. Played it and decided this game would be the one I actually support and the devs are super interactive with the community as well unlike some other games (a specific one with a tower *Cough cough*)

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Highly encourage everyone to support Olympus on patreon if they can especially if you're a fan of succubus and energy drain. The team making this game is probably going to be the best we can get for a game in this area since it's made by an English developer so Japanese translation won't be an issue at all, and the art style's perfect and even trumps some japanese games. Played it and decided this game would be the one I actually support and the devs are super interactive with the community as well unlike some other games (a specific one with a tower *Cough cough*)
TOTolly agree

Last edited:

Hitmaster

May 4, 2020
is there a date for the next game update?

can anyone tell me how do i see the version of the game i own?

thank you very much for your attention

Nov 22, 2019
Zion of Olympus can you include animations involving their breasts too? i know you said they suck & drain by using 4 holes, so it could be like this- using their big soft breasts same time also using the tail to suck energy. by the way, kainout did an amazing job on the art.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes