3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Kumoko69

Jun 5, 2018
-Recollection Room will be included in the next update.
-You probably skipped the prologue, since there is no reason for you to go back to Adalon.
-Just go to the left of the beach.
-I won't lie, it will be a bit harder for you to play this game if you are not interested in the story. My advice is to wait for a save file with the recollection room unlocked.
I see, thanks ! Can't wait for your next update then!

Brostotheclose

Mar 18, 2019
You've probably been asked this before and if so I apologize in advance but do you ever plan on adding any scenes that don't involve snuff? I'm talking about a scene that might involve enslavement or something along those lines.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You've probably been asked this before and if so I apologize in advance but do you ever plan on adding any scenes that don't involve snuff? I'm talking about a scene that might involve enslavement or something along those lines.
Succubus have slaves, that they call "cattle". But it's always a one time thing. Succubus don't have long time prisoners. They don't have self control to stop sucking a man dry. They feed until they die and go searching for another.

A prolonged interrogation might be a safe bet, they will make sure that you tell everything, for example.

• Love
Reactions: Hero sama

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Succubus have slaves, that they call "cattle". But it's always a one time thing. Succubus don't have long time prisoners. They don't have self control to stop sucking a man dry. They feed until they die and go searching for another.

A prolonged interrogation might be a safe bet, they will make sure that you tell everything, for example.
Any guide for becoming queen's cattle?

Nov 22, 2019
i was just ambused by 4 super erotic succubi beauties while returning from the journey of chapter 1. where do the chapter 2 actually begin from?

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2019
So far i liked the story very much & i hope the MC will not end up with Iole (bunny). she's cute but i don't like her still. Hope there could be another option like an angel or perhaps.. a friendly succubus?!

Reactions: byedark

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
So far i liked the story very much & i hope the MC will not end up with Iole (bunny). she's cute but i don't like her still. Hope there could be another option like an angel or perhaps.. a friendly succubus?!
There will be multiple love interests you will get to chose from, you don't have to end up with Iole if you don't want to.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Zion of Olympus You said that witches use Semen to rejuvenate themselves instead of just feeding, wouldn't not be possible for them to become succubi if they become desperate enough or if they lose control of themselves while feeding of men? And if so, would they be stronger than the average woman if they do so?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Zion of Olympus You said that witches use Semen to rejuvenate themselves instead of just feeding, wouldn't not be possible for them to become succubi if they become desperate enough or if they lose control of themselves while feeding of men? And if so, would they be stronger than the average woman if they do so?
-Yep, witches remain humans after the pact with a succubus. So they continue to age, but due to the lesser version of energy drain, that they receive from the pact, they can rejuvenate.
-The only way a female human (or elf) has to become a succubus is by summoning an Incubus and offering herself to him. She'll then become a lesser succubus without clan.
-The witches are not plagued by the endless hunger a succubus has. Succubi have this hunger due to have taken form in hell, and therefor inheriting the endless hunger that the Original Sin had, since the Scorching Hell is his "corpse". So, no, they don't lose control and can more easily disguise themselves and feed while in the cities. Lesser Succubus without clan inherit this by the corruption that the incubus inflicts upon them. PS: Succubus didn't develop illusion magic yet, in the bronze age, so they use witches as spies if necessary.
-What do you mean by stronger?
--If physically: No, not even succubi themselves are strong physically, the overwhelming majority of the succubi have the strength of an average female human. In fact, engaging the enemy with anything that it's not magic or a relic is looked down upon by the hierarchy, and the succubi who do this are ridiculed. That's why they develop extremely powerful magic and excel at temptation, if both fail, they are pretty much useless. The two exceptions to this rule are:
---Crimson blood clan: their curse made them stronger physically than the average male, but not by much.
---The faction Scarlet of the Hellish Clan: These are really strong, they have the strength of a Gorilla. And they live in constant war with the Azure Hellish that hates them, as they think they are a "stain" on their clan.
---These rare traits are not passed down through their pact.
--If Magically: Absolutely, they have much more magic and now knowledge that the succubus provided them. New destructive spells, knowledge, documents and secrets. The pact however, does NOT make them allies. The witch is not required to fight for them.

Super000

Jan 27, 2019
What’re your plans for part 3 of chapter one as well as plans moving forward into maybe a part 4 or chapter 2? Do you plan on expanding the group of people you're working with on your projects or do you plan to program and work on it the same way you’ve been doing?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
What’re your plans for part 3 of chapter one as well as plans moving forward into maybe a part 4 or chapter 2? Do you plan on expanding the group of people you're working with on your projects or do you plan to program and work on it the same way you’ve been doing?
My plans are: 5 chapters for game, 4 games per Era, 5 Eras in total. We are finishing the art for this game, so I can move to chapter 3.
No, I don't have any plans to expand the team. It's me, Kain and IND3X. I prefer few people working together as a team.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
-Yep, witches remain humans after the pact with a succubus. So they continue to age, but due to the lesser version of energy drain, that they receive from the pact, they can rejuvenate.
-The only way a female human (or elf) has to become a succubus is by summoning an Incubus and offering herself to him. She'll then become a lesser succubus without clan.
-The witches are not plagued by the endless hunger a succubus has. Succubi have this hunger due to have taken form in hell, and therefor inheriting the endless hunger that the Original Sin had, since the Scorching Hell is his "corpse". So, no, they don't lose control and can more easily disguise themselves and feed while in the cities. Lesser Succubus without clan inherit this by the corruption that the incubus inflicts upon them. PS: Succubus didn't develop illusion magic yet, in the bronze age, so they use witches as spies if necessary.
-What do you mean by stronger?
--If physically: No, not even succubi themselves are strong physically, the overwhelming majority of the succubi have the strength of an average female human. In fact, engaging the enemy with anything that it's not magic or a relic is looked down upon by the hierarchy, and the succubi who do this are ridiculed. That's why they develop extremely powerful magic and excel at temptation, if both fail, they are pretty much useless. The two exceptions to this rule are:
---Crimson blood clan: their curse made them stronger physically than the average male, but not by much.
---The faction Scarlet of the Hellish Clan: These are really strong, they have the strength of a Gorilla. And they live in constant war with the Azure Hellish that hates them, as they think they are a "stain" on their clan.
---These rare traits are not passed down through their pact.
--If Magically: Absolutely, they have much more magic and now knowledge that the succubus provided them. New destructive spells, knowledge, documents and secrets. The pact however, does NOT make them allies. The witch is not required to fight for them.
I mean magically, because we already covered the physical aspect of succubi power. By the way, is their any way for clanless succubi to become member of a clan?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I mean magically, because we already covered the physical aspect of succubi power. By the way, is their any way for clanless succubi to become member of a clan?
No. Succubus are spirits that take form in hell. While humans have souls. Souls =/= Spirit
Spirit: A large formless entity that can keep its form by itself in this universe. If attracted to heaven or hell it will become an angel or a demon, respectively. How strong it will depend on the place that they took form.
Souls: A small amount of energy that keeps humans alive. When the human dies, this flame extinguishes and ceases to exist in this universe.

So, no. While the body of a lesser succubus without clan is demonic, her soul remains human and will cease to exist upon dying.
PS: Some scholars suggest that the soul actually join The Void. The domain of the first primeval entity even before The Original Sin and The First Architect existed.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
No. Succubus are spirits that take form in hell. While humans have souls. Souls =/= Spirit
Spirit: A large formless entity that can keep its form by itself in this universe. If attracted to heaven or hell it will become an angel or a demon, respectively. How strong it will depend on the place that they took form.
Souls: A small amount of energy that keeps humans alive. When the human dies, this flame extinguishes and ceases to exist in this universe.

So, no. While the body of a lesser succubus without clan is demonic, her soul remains human and will cease to exist upon dying.
PS: Some scholars suggest that the soul actually join The Void. The domain of the first primeval entity even before The Original Sin and The First Architect existed.
I see, so even if they do become Succubi, those that were formerly humans are in essence, a hybrid of sorts, due to not being born as a spirit. I now see why you had the two white Succubi listed as "human/demon".

Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zilyana_55

Feb 16, 2018
hows the game coming alone? I haven't played the game such a long time. I was wondering how long will it take to be finished? and about demons being evil? now that I play sucubuss seki which is basicly hentai fire emblem. there are some demons like the sniper and mileena will treat u as a pet/ soldier lol. and mileena is acuallty pretty sweet even though she is sweet. anyhow man I am willing to wait for the game to be finished. have a nice day

Nov 22, 2019
Are the h-scenes of chapter 2 all animated? coz there's no fun without that. so ill just wait till they get animated. why don't you voice in english too? (argeia). since the whole game is in english. Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Are the h-scenes of chapter 2 all animated? coz there's no fun without that. so ill just wait till they get animated. why don't you voice in english too? (argeia). since the whole game is in english. Zion of Olympus
-The animation takes time, so I prefer to release a build without them at first.
-People prefer Japanese over English voice acting.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes