3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Wait the second chapter isn't complete? so this version is just part of history? This make me happy if is true
I rushed this chapter a bit due to the pandemic (or more specifically, the fear of my PC dying in the middle of it). The witch and the first interaction with the second love interest are not included yet. They will come in the next update.

• Sad
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lex3rd2 and ax203
Nov 22, 2019
Zion of Olympus you should have a discord for this game. The game, it lags in some areas like- adalon city & at any point in scene with daisy flower succubus (after battle) on low specs PC, rest its smooth everywhere but at some places it lags.

Kumoko69

Jun 5, 2018
I remember playing this game a while ago, but I didn't realize there was no recollection or way to fight the enemies again... and I'm stuck at the very begining at the beach/ice castle... did I miss something? I don't remember this game being particularly buggy or difficult to navigate around

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I remember playing this game a while ago, but I didn't realize there was no recollection or way to fight the enemies again... and I'm stuck at the very begining at the beach/ice castle... did I miss something? I don't remember this game being particularly buggy or difficult to navigate around
-Recollection Room will be included in the next update.
-You probably skipped the prologue, since there is no reason for you to go back to Adalon.
-Just go to the left of the beach.
-I won't lie, it will be a bit harder for you to play this game if you are not interested in the story. My advice is to wait for a save file with the recollection room unlocked.

Reactions: Hero sama
Nov 22, 2019
Is it that only my game lags at certain places (mentioned earlier)? Also after defeating general dahlia do i have to go all the wayyyy back to tribe? coz i dont see any shortcut to get out from there from the forest.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Is it that only my game lags at certain places (mentioned earlier)? Also after defeating general dahlia do i have to go all the wayyyy back to tribe? coz i dont see any shortcut to get out from there from the forest.
There isn't much I can do for the lag, RPGM MV is very memory intense. I suggest 8GB of memory.
But I'll put a "fast travel" for sure.

SwowLost

Aug 21, 2019
-Recollection Room will be included in the next update.
-You probably skipped the prologue, since there is no reason for you to go back to Adalon.
-Just go to the left of the beach.
-I won't lie, it will be a bit harder for you to play this game if you are not interested in the story. My advice is to wait for a save file with the recollection room unlocked.
Where Do I Have To Go In The Prologue Section? I Stuck There For 2 Hours.

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes