3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
The animated scene was stopped during the production of CH3, that's why recollection rooms only have scenes up to CH2. Crimson Succubus animated scene is never in the game. As for the video you saw on random sites: it's a leftover animation I made during my time working with Zion on CH3.
What a pity.... animation.... WHYYYYYY...
But atleast we have ch2 ch1 anims....

Reactions: alien300

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
View attachment 3942971

Help me how to beat this boss, it's hard when lm get stunned and automatically lose?
Iron Will, Darwel, Equip Mask of Truth.

Attack, angelic shield or Aeolon shield, heal, darwel, iron will.
Attack Angelic shield (you gain x2 defence stacks) or Aeolon Shield. Heal, darwel, iron will.
attack, ange shield or aeolon shield, heal darwel, iron will.

Rinse repeat
if you lose darwel stack you get stunned

Last edited:

Zenneto

Nov 22, 2019
What's up with the abyssmal combat in this game? Only 1 enemy type spammed everywhere and then one mandatory formation of that enemy fought 7 times in a row??? What's the intention here? Couldn't those just be overworld hazards that skip the battle in favor of giving you items and taking your health? Not like healing is difficult.

Jan 21, 2022
Iron Will, Darwel, Equip Mask of Truth.

Attack, angelic shield or Aeolon shield, heal, darwel, iron will.
Attack Angelic shield (you gain x2 defence stacks) or Aeolon Shield. Heal, darwel, iron will.
attack, ange shield or aeolon shield, heal darwel, iron will.

Rinse repeat
if you lose darwel stack you get stunned
If I recall correctly you can use thunder instead of darwell to make her skip that move by stunning her.

On an unrelated note, I am still mad that they did not give Spring a bdsm scene. Such a wasted opportunity considering she's literally holding what looks like rope in her default image (and she had my favorite design by far as well).

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
If I recall correctly you can use thunder instead of darwell to make her skip that move by stunning her.

On an unrelated note, I am still mad that they did not give Spring a bdsm scene. Such a wasted opportunity considering she's literally holding what looks like rope in her default image (and she had my favorite design by far as well).
Yes thats works on ch1, ch2, CH 3 and CH 4 Succubus bosses, stun ability

BUT AFTER THAT it only stuns and removes afterwards instantly in same turn
(CH 5 and beyond)
exsample everyone would be spamming Raffesia Duchess those stun abilities all the time,
but Zion remove that ability spam for some Zone commentators and Discord from the feedback

ps. Yea i would thinking the same on Winter other scenes opportunity use Winter cowgirl, boobjob, doggy,
missionary etc.
than only bj. Kind of dissapointed on that

Last edited:

Keobr

Feb 1, 2018
ps. Yea i would thinking the same on Winter other scenes opportunity use Winter cowgirl, boobjob, doggy,
missionary etc.
than only bj. Kind of dissapointed on that
Disappointment is hard battle system with not animated enemy... Earlier you had something that looked like reward, or even it was worth of losing progress to see something sexy... But now it's 4 pics per enemy... And lots of text...
Installed - looked gallery, - deleted. And I didn't mention enemy skills that can be animated, voiced... But no... As for story... Lor only the part of a thing that people call "game"

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
What a pity.... animation.... WHYYYYYY...
But atleast we have ch2 ch1 anims....
We spent years and pages discussing this. Animating delayed production, and made progress rather unfeasible, so Zion cut them out.

And I know he's taking a lot now, I don't need anymore pirates to complain about the slow pace.

IND3X

Jul 30, 2018
Since I have been distancing myself from SC from a long time now, I suppose I can give additional info/context about the process of adding animation into the game. For CH1 and CH2 it's pretty straightforward, the author contacted me when the chapter's completed and asked to add the anims like DLCs. For CH3 he contacted me I believe 6-7 months in the middle of CH3 production to animate all the succubi in CH3.

I worked on them for a month, completing all the girls, recollection room, and still had extra time to animate the Crimson Succubus CG that the author was willing to share (Not for public eyes at the time of course). Unfortunately (3 to 6 days later, I think?) the author then DMed me that he's planning to cancel and remove all the animations. And he was even willing to give compensation for the time I took animating CH3 succubi. And there... that's the end of it. Now I'm just a lurker from time to time.

If time was the issue, I think it works better if the author pre-planned everything immediately at the start of every chapter development, including extra materials outside of the usual writing and eventing. Then again it's just one guy planning everything... Time efficiency is difficult to manage alone, plus the factor of being burned out if you work on a project for a long period of time.

That said I don't think adding animation would delay the production, you just have to be efficient pre-planning everything. Extra hands for extra work... But if removing the animation entirely gave the needed breathing room and less headache for the author, then I'd say "good call". Stress is no joke. And I wish the best for all people who were involved for the past 5 chapters. (And the side games too... *googling* Wait, there's also a mini-comic?)

Edit: Ah right, here's a hastily edited gift for those who missed me for being no longer active.
Remember! This does not reflect with the official Succubus Covenant release or their team. It's a fan edit.
GIF.gif

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Since I have been distancing myself from SC from a long time now, I suppose I can give additional info/context about the process of adding animation into the game. For CH1 and CH2 it's pretty straightforward, the author contacted me when the chapter's completed and asked to add the anims like DLCs. For CH3 he contacted me I believe 6-7 months in the middle of CH3 production to animate all the succubi in CH3.

I worked on them for a month, completing all the girls, recollection room, and still had extra time to animate the Crimson Succubus CG that the author was willing to share (Not for public eyes at the time of course). Unfortunately (3 to 6 days later, I think?) the author then DMed me that he's planning to cancel and remove all the animations. And he was even willing to give compensation for the time I took animating CH3 succubi. And there... that's the end of it. Now I'm just a lurker from time to time.

If time was the issue, I think it works better if the author pre-planned everything immediately at the start of every chapter development, including extra materials outside of the usual writing and eventing. Then again it's just one guy planning everything... Time efficiency is difficult to manage alone, plus the factor of being burned out if you work on a project for a long period of time.

That said I don't think adding animation would delay the production, you just have to be efficient pre-planning everything. Extra hands for extra work... But if removing the animation entirely gave the needed breathing room and less headache for the author, then I'd say "good call". Stress is no joke. And I wish the best for all people who were involved for the past 5 chapters. (And the side games too... *googling* Wait, there's also a mini-comic?)

Edit: Ah right, here's a hastily edited gift for those who missed me for being no longer active.
Remember! This does not reflect with the official Succubus Covenant release or their team. It's a fan edit.
View attachment 3952412
Thank you for sharing this behind the scenes info on this game we love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kybo

callmecarrius

Dec 22, 2019
I
ps. i don´t still understand what those testers are doing & one-hand at the time :sneaky:
while i done sc chronicles part 2 about 1-2 hours only.
I honestly want to understand that, it cant be that difficult, its not like he created a whole new game - the base and mechanics are all there.

Im kinda just annoyed by the fighting, Spider here > runs torwards you, kill it > repeat. Why not make like lesser Succubus with 1 scene?? Atleast that would be a reason that the deadline is longer.

Agree with the missing Shop or.. in generall more "to do". Like an event as example the captured succubus and wizard.
Why make an intense Storyline for that mission, cut it out just do like "kill that succubus". not a book of text.

Im kinda at that point, that i dont see the 5€ worth it on Patreon.
The art is in my opinion an downgarde (not bad but not what im used to)
Missing the BE as an example.

and somewhat he doesnt listen to ppl, no matter on DC or Patreon, or am i wrong there?

Ill wait for the 3rd chronicle, that will likely get released in 6 weeks. :KEK:

Reactions: Kybo
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes