RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
There is some image of succubus covenant inside this game's file.
I used the same build for warlock saga. All plugins and essential events were already there, working and activated in the right order.
It would take a very long time to put everything again from the ground up for a new project.

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
I am actually curious if you plan to let these main characters on the same world to meet each other in the middle of the story on for one final fight because if it do that would be one hella good of a scenario i will look forward to read

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I am actually curious if you plan to let these main characters on the same world to meet each other in the middle of the story on for one final fight because if it do that would be one hella good of a scenario i will look forward to read
Let's just say that Warlock Saga purpose is to build the main villains of the series.
And I'll add that I think you will enjoy the Second Era a lot in this case :)

alien300

Aug 17, 2020
Seeing as we are going to be spending most of our time grinding in this game It would be nice to add additional ways to finish off our enemies for example the succubus can have an additional torture scene where she strangles her prey with her whip while draining him. From this scene you can then gamble if he would die from lack of oxygen or energy drain, if you bet wrong you lose half your rewards if you bet correct you double your rewards. The cruel nature of a succubus is something you can really capitalize on and I think this would make the grinding much more entertaining, hope you consider it, fingers crossed :)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Seeing as we are going to be spending most of our time grinding in this game It would be nice to add additional ways to finish off our enemies for example the succubus can have an additional torture scene where she strangles her prey with her whip while draining him. From this scene you can then gamble if he would die from lack of oxygen or energy drain, if you bet wrong you lose half your rewards if you bet correct you double your rewards. The cruel nature of a succubus is something you can really capitalize on and I think this would make the grinding much more entertaining, hope you consider it, fingers crossed :)
Now this is a devilishly good idea. Please implement this Zion.

Reactions: alien300

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Are you going to put a cg room in this game as well? Remember the succubus the imp was talking about the one that she worked with if possible can she be one of the succubi that you summon because it would be like rescuing a damsel in distress and you can make it a side quest for the imp to re bond with her old friend what do you think Zion?

Last edited:

helent28

Apr 16, 2019
I like this game i wish i had the money to become a patron. i am however following you everywhere so when I get a little bit extra I can join. The art is good, the story works i got to the end and i was disappointed that there wasn't more. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I like this game i wish i had the money to become a patron. i am however following you everywhere so when I get a little bit extra I can join. The art is good, the story works i got to the end and i was disappointed that there wasn't more. Keep up the good work.
Be sure to check the main series too! Succubus Covenant: Argonauts of Kastalim!
Although I think the name in use here is the old one "Succubus Covenant Generation One: The Cursed Forest"

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
I recently downloaded this and I am liking it so far. One question though, will Kaalim stay as a transparent, faceless purple mass in the sex scenes with the succubi and imps? In his scene with the concubine, he was coloured and well, human.

I feel like it would be better if he was "human" in the scenes as well, it at least sets him apart from the enemies that the summoned monsters feed on after every battle.

Aside from that little critique, I really like this game and will definitely play the other game. I'll put up a review after I've played both, but for now, know that I give this gave a solid 4.5/5. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Fushiro
3.30 star(s) 15 Votes