RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I recently downloaded this and I am liking it so far. One question though, will Kaalim stay as a transparent, faceless purple mass in the sex scenes with the succubi and imps? In his scene with the concubine, he was coloured and well, human.

I feel like it would be better if he was "human" in the scenes as well, it at least sets him apart from the enemies that the summoned monsters feed on after every battle.

Aside from that little critique, I really like this game and will definitely play the other game. I'll put up a review after I've played both, but for now, know that I give this gave a solid 4.5/5. Keep up the good work!
Because the scenes are also used for other men. Like, you can order your succubi to suck dry your enemies.
However the concubine is only with you. So no need to make him transparent.
I'm glad you are enjoying the game :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Because the scenes are also used for other men. Like, you can order your succubi to suck dry your enemies.
However the concubine is only with you. So no need to make him transparent.
I'm glad you are enjoying the game :)
That makes sense. Also, I like the silhouette as it helps with the immersion from a first person(ish) standpoint.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I am sure people have already asked this somewhere here or there but I couldn't find it. Can we expect more of this game now? Will you continue this game to completion first or? Are you going to do a little back and forth, tandem? I love both games but this one seems even better so far :), as we get to know the demonesses a bit too.
Is it possible to get any information when the next update could arrive-ish ish?

• Red Heart

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I am sure people have already asked this somewhere here or there but I couldn't find it. Can we expect more of this game now? Will you continue this game to completion first or? Are you going to do a little back and forth, tandem? I love both games but this one seems even better so far :), as we get to know the demonesses a bit too.
Is it possible to get any information when the next update could arrive-ish ish?
Thank you!
I'm focused on the main game for now. Due to bad choices on my part, it has been delayed for too long, I'm committed to finishing it now.
WS is a side story about one of the main factions of the world, so be sure to check the main game, Succubus Covenant: The Cursed Forest (that's the old name which was upload here on the site, the new one is SC: Argonauts of Kastalim)

Reactions: John Bon Clay

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
After you finish up chapter 3 of cursed forest are you going to work of WS for a bit Zion of Olympus?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
After you finish up chapter 3 of cursed forest are you going to work of WS for a bit Zion of Olympus?
Yep. That's the plan.

For now all my attention is focused on the main series, since it has been too long. But after I'm done with it I want to keep developing the two series simultaneously.

One during the week and another during the weekend.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
I'm not gonna lie my excitement for this game withered the moment I saw the preview pics and learned the artist was different from the first one.

• Angry

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Amm. First expression with the game works kinda confusing to me. I like most of the parts, Ьut the main character sprite is too damn CHAD to act so shy and innocent. Ugh :confused:

Edit:

I am sorry for saying this, Ьut this game need very Ьig polishing.
The story is going places like previous game, thx for that. There are not much of this kind of games.
Вut everything here is very rough.
1. Вattles are very straight and Ьoring;
2. The most skills are useless or cost too much mana;
3. The healing and rest system consists from main hall and 99+ crappy heal potions;
4. 100k gp for a +5 to one stat item when you get ~100gp per Ьattle;
5. Emir look like a child with a fake Ьeard;
6. Some events seem to Ьe out of place. Srsly, when the "mercenaries" starts to walk slowly from one Ьandit to another as a counter attack while Ьeing amЬushed... when they have spears, and Ьandits have Ьows... And Ьandits just waiting while Ьeing killed 1 after another... Cringe is the least word to descriЬe this. You cant do this in a srs games aЬout "playing with power and politicks";
7. The arts are degraded. You can totally see it while oЬserving the look of the succuЬy wings;
8. Imp is changing her character from very shy to complete tomЬoy. With that look of hers... Very confusing.

I hope I didn't harm anyone. It's just my straight oЬservation, that's all.

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
LowKeyLeo Hey, man! Thanks for the review! Really appreciated!

About the combat:
-It's not really my strength, but I'll always try to improve it.
-I think I overdid with the HP for common mobs. I'll tackle with it a bit once I come back to WS.
-I tried to create a more realistic approach to the enemies. Like the mercenaries had 3 basic skills:
--1-strong hit on a enemy
--2-Spear throw, hitting all enemies
--3-Wall Formation, raise defense and heals
This leaves me with fewer options? yes, but I also enjoy the more realistic approach to what enemies can't and can do. Which is usually what I see from medieval training vids.
Suggestions for skills are welcome, though :D

Again, thank you for taking your time to write the review! :)

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
LowKeyLeo Hey, man! Thanks for the review! Really appreciated!

About the combat:
-It's not really my strength, but I'll always try to improve it.
-I think I overdid with the HP for common mobs. I'll tackle with it a bit once I come back to WS.
-I tried to create a more realistic approach to the enemies. Like the mercenaries had 3 basic skills:
--1-strong hit on a enemy
--2-Spear throw, hitting all enemies
--3-Wall Formation, raise defense and heals
This leaves me with fewer options? yes, but I also enjoy the more realistic approach to what enemies can't and can do. Which is usually what I see from medieval training vids.
Suggestions for skills are welcome, though :D

Again, thank you for taking your time to write the review! :)
Hello Zion, don't worry about it if you're not good with combat, there is always room to improve and refine one's craft.

I'm glad that you're creating move sets that are based on real-life scenarios and tactics from medieval times, not a lot of games do that. Often they will abandoned the simple spear throw for a 'super mega awesome lightning spear throw', but also remember that there is flexibility when it comes to fantasy-genre games. I'm not saying you have to abandon real-life counterparts, but maybe you can instead incorporate them to your already created move sets.

An example of this is you can have a move like 'War Cry' which raises the enemies' or MC's attack stats for a few turns, maybe throw in a 'Poisoned Arrow/Blade' here and there to cause status effects, or even 'Sand Throw' to debilitate the MC and his party's accuracy for a while. These little things aren't far off from medieval time tactics, and especially since in the first chapter we are dealing with bandits, they will use these kind of 'cheat-y' style of combat.

I am really happy that you take the time to respond to your audience. It means that you're really engaged on the project and is constantly looking out for what is best for the game and players. That's a mark of a great developer.

Hope this helped a little.

Cheers! And I wish you all the best with both games!

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hello Zion, don't worry about it if you're not good with combat, there is always room to improve and refine one's craft.

I'm glad that you're creating move sets that are based on real-life scenarios and tactics from medieval times, not a lot of games do that. Often they will abandoned the simple spear throw for a 'super mega awesome lightning spear throw', but also remember that there is flexibility when it comes to fantasy-genre games. I'm not saying you have to abandon real-life counterparts, but maybe you can instead incorporate them to your already created move sets.

An example of this is you can have a move like 'War Cry' which raises the enemies' or MC's attack stats for a few turns, maybe throw in a 'Poisoned Arrow/Blade' here and there to cause status effects, or even 'Sand Throw' to debilitate the MC and his party's accuracy for a while. These little things aren't far off from medieval time tactics, and especially since in the first chapter we are dealing with bandits, they will use these kind of 'cheat-y' style of combat.

I am really happy that you take the time to respond to your audience. It means that you're really engaged on the project and is constantly looking out for what is best for the game and players. That's a mark of a great developer.

Hope this helped a little.

Cheers! And I wish you all the best with both games!
Those are awesome ideas!

The bandits already have 'dirty fighting', that makes it difficult for non magical attacks to hit
but poison and the warcry against the protagonist and team are awesome ideas as well!
Noted! Will add them eventually when I come back to WS. For now I'm focused on the main series. :)

LowKeyLeo

Jun 28, 2021
Those are awesome ideas!

The bandits already have 'dirty fighting', that makes it difficult for non magical attacks to hit
but poison and the warcry against the protagonist and team are awesome ideas as well!
Noted! Will add them eventually when I come back to WS. For now I'm focused on the main series. :)
Good luck with both of your games. I'm really interested in seeing what you come up with in the future. Godspeed, Zion! :)

• Red Heart

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
where is the recollection room/gallery?
I don't think it exists, unfortunately. I think the only missable scenes are the ones where you fight the leaf succubus and the general, I'm pretty sure you should be able to find someone with a save

Pranav Patel

Jun 6, 2018
Succubus Covenant Warlock Saga Ch 1v02 Compressed*
Win: MEGA - MIXDROP -

Original Size: 1.14 GB
Compressed SizeExtended: 354 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
Compressed file is missing. Please help

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Hope someone makes an android version of this one day. I love Succubus Covenant and I don't want to miss this side story.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes