RPGM Succubus Covenant: Warlock Saga [Ch. 1] [Olympus]

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

JuanM4

Sep 24, 2021
Wich one is part one or two ? is there any continue or both are diferents ? wich one should i play first this or SC:cursed forest

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I like the spin-off , again the story is very good and intreasting, sad that it was over so soon.

Liked the egyptian/Arabic style of the game.

will we meet Kaliman in the main game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zion of Olympus

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
I like the spin-off , again the story is very good and intreasting, sad that it was over so soon.

Liked the egyptian/Arabic style of the game.

will we meet Kaliman in the main game?
I spain off and flu away from this game XD

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
We just released the first 5 pages for our comic series! Succubus Covenant: Revelations!

We are going to work hard to release 5 pages every month!

There are text and textless variations for each page! Please, join and enjoy our new content!

1639787971733.png

1639787954132.png

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Are you going to work on warlock saga because this chapter 4 of the main game just released a major spoiler the series.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
We just released the first 5 pages for our comic series! Succubus Covenant: Revelations!

We are going to work hard to release 5 pages every month!

There are text and textless variations for each page! Please, join and enjoy our new content!

View attachment 1550313

View attachment 1550312
Whats this comic book about? Is it a spin off or a specific character or maybe just to fix some loopholes in the lore?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Couldn't get it too work on Android unfortunately, I hope our boi from the og folds the veil people tho > : ) but I think they won't cross paths
I could play this with Joiplay. Either get that app or find the person that ports games for Android and request it.

Krayola1234

Dec 28, 2021
I could play this with Joiplay. Either get that app or find the person that ports games for Android and request it.
Wtf, it worked like magic with Joiplay, thank you so much, you're fuckin awesome

The protagonist doesn't seem so bad starting off, but I went with the witch hunters path, so if it comes down too it, I hope our boy from the original beats him

Last edited:
Reactions: Karl Speidel

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Wtf, it worked like magic with Joiplay, thank you so much, you're fuckin awesome

The protagonist doesn't seem so bad starting off, but I went with the witch hunters path, so if it comes down too it, I hope our boy from the original beats him
If it makes you feel better I believe personally that the witch will betray the protag,she outright states she wont help against the elemental clan which we will probably face off.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes