3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I know someone named Ellie and I bet she will get a kick out of learning this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New update, it's just bug fixes and remaining cards on the new pack.
Both are much appreciated either way. I hope they got the bugs on the new cards, I can't check if my translation's correct if the card doesn't work...
More importantly, I'm glad they understand the core of a cards game, is having a bunch of cards and even more strategies to play around with. I doubt SuccubusReborn will ever understand that, sadly.

edit: Huntress, the E-rank examiner. Fun girl, interesting bits (of lore in the defeat scenes). Should be stand-alone as far as that battle is concerned.
As always, rename the file to Huntress_battle.txt, because F95 does this to non-zip files.
edit: file now obsolete

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Both are much appreciated either way. I hope they got the bugs on the new cards, I can't check if my translation's correct if the card doesn't work...
More importantly, I'm glad they understand the core of a cards game, is having a bunch of cards and even more strategies to play around with. I doubt SuccubusReborn will ever understand that, sadly.

edit: Huntress, the E-rank examiner. Fun girl, interesting bits (of lore in the defeat scenes). Should be stand-alone as far as that battle is concerned.
As always, rename the file to Huntress_battle.txt, because F95 does this to non-zip files.
I will keep that in mind. Sadly she's long distance now so I will likely remain unscaved. If she were up close though, I could imagine her demonstrating what a "Hellion" she could be given she considers herself a literal angel O:)

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Jokes(complaints?) aside, they did a good job with the overall flow, there's a lot of hidden candy to dig, and pretty much every girl - and each monster girl - has a unique personality. I hope we manage to do them proper justice.
I disliked Senki for various reasons, but most of these disappeared in Duel.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
2 questions:
- could anyone trigger Succubus Sniper's charm ability? I couldn't get her to use it ever, since X-mas version. So of course, I don't have her lines.
- what's the Sister's trap card? She sets a card face-down occasionally, and I never got to see it trigger. So I got no text either.

Trivia: most of you probably missed, that the Angel can brainwash 1 of your mons :ROFLMAO: Don't stab her at 1 HP, you'll see.

Last edited:

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
I downloaded the bugfix on the previous page but how do i apply the translation?? i don't have the folder "Autotranslate"

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
I downloaded the bugfix on the previous page but how do i apply the translation?? i don't have the folder "Autotranslate"
Had the same issue since i had the previous version from the first page i copy and replaced that with the bug fixed version than i took the translation and put it in the bepinex translation english file

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
how do i apply the translation?? i don't have the folder "Autotranslate"
Had the same issue
https://f95zone.to/threads/xunity-machine-translation.41352/
or there are posts like his https://f95zone.to/threads/how-the-fuck-does-i-autotranslate-a-game.98546/post-6864819 in every single Unity game's thread.

Just so you know, this is common knowledge. A mere step beyond using Japanese locales.
I guess I'll have to write a basic readme when we're done, so I can lawfully bash heads when someone didn't read it :unsure: :devilish:

Last edited:

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
2 questions:
- could anyone trigger Succubus Sniper's charm ability? I couldn't get her to use it ever, since X-mas version. So of course, I don't have her lines.
- what's the Sister's trap card? She sets a card face-down occasionally, and I never got to see it trigger. So I got no text either.

Trivia: most of you probably missed, that the Angel can brainwash 1 of your mons :ROFLMAO: Don't stab her at 1 HP, you'll see.
iirc, her trap card triggers when you use a fire spell on her mons, which converts them into heals

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
iirc, her trap card triggers when you use a fire spell on her mons, which converts them into heals
Burning Light? Serves me right for never using Fire cards...
edit: damn, I had to throw 4 mini potion at her or she wouldn't ever use it :mad:
I found out she also had Guarding Light (reacted to Bloody Slash) to halve effect damage.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
all this talking about special effect cards makes me wonder:unsure:
whether there are cg or animations i missed or haven't seen yet:eek:

can someone make a list for all cgs and animations and how to trigger them?
(so i can check if i already know them all)

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
There's hidden candy about everywhere, text and/or CG. Like, oppai slime growing up when fed 'energy', or some mons having multiple 1HP events - notably Samurai girl with an extra paizuri CG. And I'd say the text variants are countless... if I hadn't needed to make a rather accurate count of them.
Hopefully, I caught all of these. I'll review my files seriously, write a readme :(, and we're about done for the Christmas version. I'll see about the latest version when/if I get my paws on it.

By the way, I could confirm the base images were censored. So we'd need an artist to edit every frame, that which probably won't happpen. Censorship isn't too intrusive anyway.

ita1ian

Apr 21, 2018
There's hidden candy about everywhere, text and/or CG. Like, oppai slime growing up when fed 'energy', or some mons having multiple 1HP events - notably Samurai girl with an extra paizuri CG. And I'd say the text variants are countless... if I hadn't needed to make a rather accurate count of them.
Hopefully, I caught all of these. I'll review my files seriously, write a readme :(, and we're about done for the Christmas version. I'll see about the latest version when/if I get my paws on it.

By the way, I could confirm the base images were censored. So we'd need an artist to edit every frame, that which probably won't happpen. Censorship isn't too intrusive anyway.
Wanted to thank you and the others for putting in your time and effort on the English translation. It makes this game and the scenes infinitely more enjoyable!

If you don't mind me asking, what's your translation order plan? I assume cards are top priority (and maybe story?), but past that are you guys going sequentially with the trainers and monsters?

Again, thanks so much for your contributions!

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
If you don't mind me asking, what's your translation order plan? I assume cards are top priority (and maybe story?), but past that are you guys going sequentially with the trainers and monsters?
I'm one of these "There are only 10 types of people in the world" guys, so it'll be 0 or close to 01100100% :p
Wait a little bit longer, who knows? something good might pop up. edit: surprise! :geek:

My decks while I'm at it:
Berserk (High Bandit exploit):
4,4,4,6,6,6,8,8,8,29,29,29,38,38,38,40016,40016,40016,50004,50004,50004,50007,50007,50007,50018,50018,50018,50020,50020,50020

Poseidon (focus on discards+Sea God):
17,17,30,30,31,31,31,33,33,33,34,34,34,39,39,39,40,40,40,40056,40060,40060,40060,40062,40062,40062,50018,50020,50020,50020

Pewpew (when the duck shoots back):
25,25,25,26,26,35,35,35,36,36,36,40015,40015,40015,40073,40073,40073,40075,40075,40075

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigger2461
Dec 2, 2021
Hi!

This is the latest version of the translation. Everything (minus loss scenes and missed lines) should be translated !

All the cards, the story, the battles and options are done !

To install the translation, you must:
  • If you have a "BepInEx" folder: Merge it with the translation's "BepInEx" folder
  • If you do not have it : There should be a "Translation" folder somewhere. Find it, and merge it with the translation's "Translation" folder. Same thing with the "Config" folder.

... Wow that was a terrible sentence. Still, it shouldn't be too complicated, if you run into any issues please say!

Huge thanks to sandsea_urchin , who kinda carried the translation. Seriously!

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes