EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
facd9ea14a639af7550dd74a84eef2d8.gif

Overview:
You are Isabel, a knightess whore credibility has fallen due to a conspiracy.
Let's explore a dungeon inhabited by succubi to come back (char name can be changed)!

In this port town with full of muscular guys, she will face a variety of erotic events!
Perhaps the town is unsafer than the succubus dungeon in some sense!?
Will Isabel be able to finish her mission with her pride kept in heart!?
Or will become a comfort woman of men!?

Her fate is hinged on your judgement!​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-20
Release Date: 2018-01-23
Developer: Megrim -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Translator: Inquisidor and Dybbuk
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

e9660446142873f2a56909d98d61fa34.png basara_dog_00b.png boston_ride_00b.png f4a6c778cac71bd07c318637c9cbd12c.png en_sa_kranie_1.png isabel_3p_00a_pn3.png isabel_3p_00c_pn3.png d01ffd4d01a21c5867e2dc94912aed50.png isabel_dam_slm_nm_nude_1_00.png isabel_gyozui_01a_pn3.png isabel_lucky_10_d01_cos12_body_01a.png isabel_st_cos_pre3_f2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Byro

Dec 2, 2017
They won't. They will just come in and go "FINALLY an MTL tag. Now I can ignore these threads." Despite coming in to the thread. :LUL:

People love to complain, if not about that then something else.
Great now im just waiting for people to rage about that we need different MTL Tags for how bad the translation is. :eek:
Like ( Good - Playable - Get a Detective - The fudge is that? - Moonspeak is nice) :ROFLMAO:

maybe we should open a Forum only for people to Rage about MTL's something like

MTL Ragers Welcome!

If you have no Life and just want to get your Anger out. This is the Place for you!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Five minutes in the game. It have horny, special regulation for glo tobacco heating system and outrageously smol font in most of the dialogs.
Seems like a good start.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Wow.... This is a surprise, ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった . I already said it in the other thread, but asdasfa9 is the one that polished Megrim scripts. My contribution here was cutting and pasting, and fixing some names.... Inquisidor is the one that edited the Machine translation.
I am currently 80% of (though RL has got in the way) and was maybe looking at doing something slightly better with this one in the future, as at the moment it is a bit of a mess...

Last edited:

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
They won't. They will just come in and go "FINALLY an MTL tag. Now I can ignore these threads." Despite coming in to the thread. :LUL:

People love to complain, if not about that then something else.
an MTL tag is needed. And a proper way to filter them out. Then they won't need to complain. They need somewhere to tell ppl in charge that they don't like MTLs, tho i heavily doubt anybody in charge gives a shit about the state of this site anymore

Oct 16, 2017
Fair warning, either Megrim himself or a zealous fan aggressively tries to get translations for his work taken down.
Back when I made a partial for this, it got DMCA struck multiple times, despite efforts to mask it. And that was just a partial translation patch, not the full game.
But maybe they've settled down or don't pay as much attention these days.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes