anon54

May 6, 2020
Game is a bit broken for me, keep getting errors occasionally after every fight so im forced to save constantly

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
how do you download this game i just get an error saying its missing a file or smth
Not sure what your issue is. I have just downloaded the game into a new computer using the NOPY link... If you give more details, somebody may be able to help.
Do you have the RTP installed to play RPGMaker games? Here you have some info about common problems...

TorielBasher

Mar 17, 2021
The game is playable and beatable with this translation. Just follow key words in "quest" menu. If you are not that dumb, you will get it.
Completely disagree with this. When the game tells you about where to spend "Good points", it literally says it's under the, "enhancements" tab. It's not under "enhancements" it's under something else (I can't remember what exactly). I'm sorry my brain hasn't turned into a slush to where I can understand what the NPCs are trying to say 99% of the time.

One of my favorite interactions is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Does anyone have a guide? Or at least someone tell me how to meet the mayor
You can't.
There are many parts of the game that were started, and then shelved (the translation file has a lot of dead ends...). The mayor looks like one of them.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
Is there a walkthrough? any files or videos? I don't speak English so following the game's guidelines is a little difficult

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes