Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Im stuck with the first plot quest, ask Boston (thats a name of a character; at least not Detroit) things about cave. I spent two mornings near graveyard and he did not appeared. Halp!

Figure this out. Game said evening but I for some reason misinterprete it as morning.

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Fair warning, either Megrim himself or a zealous fan aggressively tries to get translations for his work taken down.
Back when I made a partial for this, it got DMCA struck multiple times, despite efforts to mask it. And that was just a partial translation patch, not the full game.
But maybe they've settled down or don't pay as much attention these days.
I was expecting the links for Battle of Dragoness to be targeted, but it seems they settled down as you say. Fingers crossed...
Thanks by the way for the partial. Not sure what finally went in the Data file, as I mostly edited the scripts, but I seem to remember that I used it over the translation done by inquisidor
Full save plss ??
Not Full, as one CG is missing, but in the meantime is all what I managed. I suspect the missing CG is the skeleton image from the second post, but I cannot for my life get it.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Just popping in to say thank you SO much for putting MTL in the thread title!

Would be nice if everyone did - nothing more disappointing than getting an alert about a game getting a tag you watch (or worse, several) and getting excited, opening the thread, getting more excited over the art... and only then finding out it's MTL :|

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
The game is playable and beatable with this translation. Just follow key words in "quest" menu. If you are not that dumb, you will get it.

• Haha
Reactions: TorielBasher

MilkyMartha

Jun 8, 2020
there was this game called ouka or something and it was like nonsensical random words thrown together all the time

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
"Horny" might be a badly-pronounced "Honey" which might be closer to an actual name.

Is the pregnancy human or monster and/or tentacle?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For the blonde one, at least you could've ported the name from "My Buddy" since it's the same character, instead of leaving the name "Whore". Don't know if "Honi" is her name, but it's better than what is there.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
For the blonde one, at least you could've ported the name from "My Buddy" since it's the same character, instead of leaving the name "Whore". Don't know if "Honi" is her name, but it's better than what is there.
I don't think Inquisidor was aware of the translation of LLMB:X at the time he did the Edited MTL... As you say it would have been a lot easier to copy the names of the weapons, items, characters, etc... to keep Lore. The original MTL was done a while ago.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes