Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
"Horny" might be a badly-pronounced "Honey" which might be closer to an actual name.

Is the pregnancy human or monster and/or tentacle?
You can get pregnant from human ( don't know about monsters, never lost a battle). Buy special mushroom in general store and use it.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
You can get pregnant from human ( don't know about monsters, never lost a battle). Buy special mushroom in general store and use it.
Only can get pregnant by humans loose a battle means a game over so be carefull
There are events where she can get pregnant by something else but doesnt affect the game because she inmediatly give birth

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I played the other game,battle of dragoness,and to my surprise enjoyed it.
The game had interesting mechanics,and art style was original (my only negative point on the art was the low quality)

It seem that on this one they polished a bit the art,so i will give it a try for sure,but the preview pictures make feel me uncomfortable on the content (weird female monsters and pregancy are not my thing).

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
You are Isabel, a knightess 'whore' ... -_- ... credibility has fallen due to a conspiracy.
whose* is the correct word there. And wether or not the main heroine is a lecherous individual, depends on the player guiding dicks into her openings.. or not.

Cynicgrow

Apr 12, 2017
Any way to speed up the loading times? Really annoying having to wait 5 seconds of black screen every time.

Isaku

Aug 3, 2019
Thank you for translating this game ! :love:

I'm a big fan of Megrim's style, please keep translating his works, especially the older ones.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
So this game is basically main character girl becoming a horny succubus with 6 tits and tentacles for vaginas?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
So this game is basically main character girl becoming a horny succubus with 6 tits and tentacles for vaginas?
No. Its pretty standard "kill or be killed" with "oh, actually you sometimes will be raped in battle".

Id like to see something like you described in action, but most of a games here have "vanilla" rape, corruption/degradation and similar acts of inserting a penis into a living human being.....which is DISGASTING!!1111111

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes