HenryReal

May 14, 2023
oop is not a Zelda character, unless you name Link that at the start I guess
Never understood why Navi gets so much hate, she doesn't get on the way as people exaggerate
My favorite character is Linebeck, like how he becomes less and less of an asshole as the game goes by
My favorite design is Nayru, pretty cute, they should remake the oracle games

Reactions: TheRespond

luvubby

Feb 12, 2024
oop is not a Zelda character, unless you name Link that at the start I guess
Never understood why Navi gets so much hate, she doesn't get on the way as people exaggerate
My favorite character is Linebeck, like how he becomes less and less of an asshole as the game goes by
My favorite design is Nayru, pretty cute, they should remake the oracle games
i like navi

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
I was going to reply "But nobody came" as in no one responded with the 0.5 update, but I feel that quote is better suited as slang for shitty H games

0.5 link plz
It sometimes takes an hour for someone to post it, it sometimes takes a month or two, it's what it is

Reactions: Jairozepp

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
im stuck on that mimic girl the one that is a female version of you i let her beat me for the scene ofcourse but now the glass is cracked and i cant do anything i cant go into the crack

wahts

Apr 25, 2021
can somone say where the save game is located i wanted to install windows fresh and dont want to lose the progress

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
im stuck on that mimic girl the one that is a female version of you i let her beat me for the scene of course but now the glass is cracked and i cant do anything i cant go into the crack
This confused me too. There's different paths in the mines. Riding the mine cart through the areas with falling rocks leads to different areas than catching the rocks on the signs with the mine cart and pushing them forward to drop the bridges. The rock needed to get the key to the tower (which also seems completely skippable) is down one of those optional paths. The mirror mimic is down another optional path. You don't go through the cracked mirror, as far as I can tell.

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes