Awesoman9001

May 16, 2019
How do I deal with Ena? Her health regens faster than I can cut her flowers, and when I need to hide that's enough time for her to heal to full

Avindel

Feb 16, 2020
Just be determined and keep cutting down vines. Once she starts going into another direction just shadowstep her, mind missiles and before you know it you're gonna kick her ass.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
How do I deal with Ena? Her health regens faster than I can cut her flowers, and when I need to hide that's enough time for her to heal to full
Avindel is right, but for the first boss I realized I made her a bit too difficult. I reduced the regen time of her vines a good amount for v0.5

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Is there a full save for android? Finished game on pc and dont really want to play anything on mobile.
Might consider posting one on my Patreon. I'm curious why you'd want a completed mobile save if you chose to play on PC.

Jun 29, 2019
Love the more monstrous girls like the cow and shark, hope to see more of them in the future updates. Maybe some that even go past that into eldritch territory would be fitting given the horror-ish style in the beginning, although I guess once you get to the beach that vibe is gone mostly... Still a great game, keep up the awesome work Multby6 (y)

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Love the more monstrous girls like the cow and shark, hope to see more of them in the future updates. Maybe some that even go past that into eldritch territory would be fitting given the horror-ish style in the beginning, although I guess once you get to the beach that vibe is gone mostly... Still a great game, keep up the awesome work Multby6 (y)
Thank you! I do like darker elements as well, I feel v0.5 goes back to the game's roots in that aspect. It definitely takes itself a little more seriously at times, so I look forward to seeing what everyone thinks!

Nitesurgeon

Jul 31, 2023
I want to play this game with a controller, but so far only the left analog stick does anything. I can't sprint or jump. Does anyone have a method to remapping controls maybe? If not, Multby6 could you add native controller support? I would be most grateful

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I want to play this game with a controller, but so far only the left analog stick does anything. I can't sprint or jump. Does anyone have a method to remapping controls maybe? If not, Multby6 could you add native controller support? I would be most grateful
I'll look into it and yeah the game was not designed for controller support. I can't promise it'll be available with v0.5 but perhaps v0.6 will include it.

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
In regards controller support, as the game uses 4 directions and 2 buttons, not only could you put the Jump and Run actions in the face buttons, but they could also be placed in the Bumpers/Triggers, allowing one-handed play in controller

Sort of like Overcooked's Two players in one controller scheme

a65ocsety8z21.png

Reactions: Nitesurgeon

Nitesurgeon

Jul 31, 2023
Yeah I was just thinking a basic A/X for jump, right bumper for sprint, but having buttons be redundant for one handed play is even better. Best would be to allow people to remap to custom buttons, but that could come later down the line. Just getting basic support in would be a great help.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In regards controller support, as the game uses 4 directions and 2 buttons, not only could you put the Jump and Run actions in the face buttons, but they could also be placed in the Bumpers/Triggers, allowing one-handed play in controller

Sort of like Overcooked's Two players in one controller scheme

View attachment 3329503
A two player in one controller scheme, damn game devs can sure be creative. :oops:

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes