nekoKaren

Feb 11, 2021
If I may suggest, can add the ability to make custom keybinds? Since the way to switch masks messes with preparing to run since they both use LShift. Or at least give the mask switch its own key.

nuino

Oct 10, 2022
i dont get it with umbrea what do i have to do to get over that gap after u meet umbrea?

hamborger

Oct 21, 2019
Is there anything beyond the forest area? Because I can't seem to find anything. The gallery has enemies not seen to this point, so I just wanna ask and make sure I'm not missing something, obvious or otherwise

armstrong25

Dec 31, 2018
Really like this idea, may or may not be implemented into v0.5 ;)
Hey, read a comment saying that you do polls on gals that can be requested by patreons subscribed, is this true? Would honestly sub for that reason alone... Also cause you're one of the only people who actually post and do regular updates.. Not that I would spam with requests. (Been subscribed to people who've been AFK for months and come back to release updates to make their trees look better... leeching money for practically no work.. For that reason alone, I'm usually skeptical about subbing.)

MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
How do i get over the wall on the beach? its too high to jump over.

Nvm found it. turns out i could activete the mask using shift+w.

krytatic678

Mar 13, 2022
can someone provide some type of save or cheat? i've done 2 full runs trying to find all the missing gallery coins and it genuinely irks me that there doesn't seem to be enough to unlock the full gallery

Reactions: IceDemonlord [ITA]

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Hey, read a comment saying that you do polls on gals that can be requested by patreons subscribed, is this true? Would honestly sub for that reason alone... Also cause you're one of the only people who actually post and do regular updates.. Not that I would spam with requests. (Been subscribed to people who've been AFK for months and come back to release updates to make their trees look better... leeching money for practically no work.. For that reason alone, I'm usually skeptical about subbing.)
Yes! I do polls based on requests $10 tier backers submit. All requests have a chance in the polls to be winners and added to the game (If your request wins you have priority naming/designing the girl too). I usually update my Patreon 1-2 times a day.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
How do i get over the wall on the beach? its too high to jump over.

Nvm found it. turns out i could activete the mask using shift+w.
You only need to press shift while standing still to change your mask not w + shift

Last edited:

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Is there anything beyond the forest area? Because I can't seem to find anything. The gallery has enemies not seen to this point, so I just wanna ask and make sure I'm not missing something, obvious or otherwise
Sounds like you're lost, I recommend following the advice of the sign.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
can someone provide some type of save or cheat? i've done 2 full runs trying to find all the missing gallery coins and it genuinely irks me that there doesn't seem to be enough to unlock the full gallery
There is enough to unlock the gallery, you might have missed a few. From what I've counted there are 38 coins in the game and 37 girls (plus you get Fenrir for free) so you only really only need to collect 36/38 of the coins. I'll look into it again for v0.5 to see if some gallery coins are being deleted upon playtime or aren't showing up. 100% Gallery save file is available on my Patreon.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusHunt-MULTBY6-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes