Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
You can’t say that, because someone is more likely to now. I plan on buying on itch when finished.
I'm sure someone will post it regardless if I joke around here or not, last time it took them a few weeks even after I started writing here. But who knows, it could be up tomorrow could be up by christmas

Reactions: HenryReal

Coobie

Oct 18, 2018
I'm sure someone will post it regardless if I joke around here or not, last time it took them a few weeks even after I started writing here. But who knows, it could be up tomorrow could be up by christmas
Good, we'll wait, not in hurry;)

Maurrices

Aug 29, 2018
The creator may say the opposite, but he seems very passive-aggressive for someone who doesn't care whether his game is shared here or not..

• Angry
Reactions: Hornet18

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
The creator may say the opposite, but he seems very passive-aggressive for someone who doesn't care whether his game is shared here or not..
There are a difference between "not caring" about it, and accepting that fighting it wouldn't bring any results. Moreover, it will probably ruin your reputation instead, making it even less worth it.
I don't think anyone facing the situation "it is what it is" ever thought anything positive there, but it doesn't mean that they need to rage about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HenryReal

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
I doubt anyone would be happy to have their work pirated. That aside, I do appreciate the people who are fans of the game and leave criticism/talk about it here, regardless of whether or not they choose to support the game!

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Can we at least see the changelog?
Sure! This update is focused on adding new enemies so the areas introduced here are smaller. I plan on remedying this by having v0.5 focus on story/gameplay and cutting back to the usual amount of girls.

Past updates have had 5-7 new girls. In comparison, v0.4 has;

12 New girls
12 New collectible gallery coins
3 New areas
2 New masks
1 New cutscene

Dec 31, 2021
I really love the creator of this game and the game it self I think I'm just going to buy the patron it is worth it I know that. But I'm wondering should I buy the ten or the five I'm willing to do 10 but idk if its worth it. I need someone to convince me.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Sure! This update is focused on adding new enemies so the areas introduced here are smaller. I plan on remedying this by having v0.5 focus on story/gameplay and cutting back to the usual amount of girls.

Past updates have had 5-7 new girls. In comparison, v0.4 has;

12 New girls
12 New collectible gallery coins
3 New areas
2 New masks
1 New cutscene
Wow, that's huge! Keep it up! :love:

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
I really love the creator of this game and the game it self I think I'm just going to buy the patron it is worth it I know that. But I'm wondering should I buy the ten or the five I'm willing to do 10 but idk if its worth it. I need someone to convince me.
I guess it's worth it, it seems that Mult posts often and consistently on the Patreon, once or twice a day most of the time, publishing polls, previews and demos.

-2.5$ is just access to polls, no demo.
-5$ gives you access to the game.
-10$ gives you a bit of anticipated access, builds with cheats and you can add a gal of your desire to polls.

Personally I think the 5 is the best bet for now, as the demo itself is the important part and later down the line you decide if you renew, upgrade or abandon the membership.

HenryReal

May 14, 2023
Small suggestion:

(Minor story spoiler)
Alternate cutscene dialog from Umbra and Willow at the start forest IF Umbra has drained the player previously (Or maybe just pinned the player down, as it's easier to trigger)

Willow could express even more distrust towards her, insult her, call her a glutton, whatever, state the fact that Umbra has already eaten (Or attempted to eat) the player's seed and it's now seemingly (and literally) starving for more in the span of just a few hours

Dec 31, 2021
I guess it's worth it, it seems that Mult posts often and consistently on the Patreon, once or twice a day most of the time, publishing polls, previews and demos.

-2.5$ is just access to polls, no demo.
-5$ gives you access to the game.
-10$ gives you a bit of anticipated access, builds with cheats and you can add a gal of your desire to polls.

Personally I think the 5 is the best bet for now, as the demo itself is the important part and later down the line you decide if you renew, upgrade or abandon the membership.
thanks I think I will buy it but its going to be a little bit sense i have life stuff right now ill post it on here once I buy it.

Multby6

Oct 17, 2023
Small suggestion:

(Minor story spoiler)
Alternate cutscene dialog from Umbra and Willow at the start forest IF Umbra has drained the player previously (Or maybe just pinned the player down, as it's easier to trigger)

Willow could express even more distrust towards her, insult her, call her a glutton, whatever, state the fact that Umbra has already eaten (Or attempted to eat) the player's seed and it's now seemingly (and literally) starving for more in the span of just a few hours
Really like this idea, may or may not be implemented into v0.5 ;)

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes